suspicious.....

end of  day

you all were packing your .🎒 when jungkook asked

jungkook; its gonna be so much fun right yn.   he said to yn who was deep lost in her thoughts .

YN you here jimin said while waving his hand in front of yn 

jk;YNNNN

yn ; hunn what happened .

jimin;where were you lost.

jk;may be she was lost in mr.kim thougths

yn;n-no i was not .i was just (she was cutt off by jimin)

Jimin: shutup you know you are not good in lying.

yn:no it is not like that .sometime i lie so clearly that you dont even doubt.(she said with a proud smile.

Jk: yea i know .last time you lied to me that you didnt went to shopping alone and i even trusted but you lied to me. he said while makin a angry pout.

 he said while makin a angry pout

Y/n: aww my Kookie .I am sorry but you know naa i always take a lot time to shop and you get bored so that's why I didn't told you. 

jimin:well yn dont you think mr..kim is little suspecious?

yn and jk looked at him.

yn:what do you mean ?

jimin: umm nothing .let talk about it later.

yn;humm

at yn place evening time 

jungkook already went to his house for packing.

A/N

well let me tell you guys that jk lives little far and you and jimin lives in same building but different apartents(different floors YK). and right now jimin is at your place helping you in packing for trip.

jimin: this pack this

yn:noo i think this will not work what about this one .

jimin;yaaah if dont like my choice then why did you called me.

yn:so that you can help me pack but you ..

jimin:i what hunn complete your sentence.

yn :nothing. well what were you saying about mr kim in the morning.

jimin : i umm dont you think he is little suspicious. (you furrow your eye brows) i mean you said he live in  a old haunted house and today he turned out to be a billioner .isn't  it suspicious.

yn:humm your right but maybe likes to live in such place.

jimins: humm i don't think so as he was smirking looking at you .

yn: hunn noo you are overthinking pabo. stop it .lets go and eat something . i will order. what do you want to eat.

jimin: humm spicy chicken and choco lava cake for desert.🤤

yn:okk then i will eat chowmin.  yumm 

(both of your mouth was filled with water thinking about food.  while eating you watched a comedy show  and talked about trip.)

jimin: ynah 

yn :what 

jimin: hehe i have heard that there are very hot girls in jeju.😏

yn: shut up you prevert. always thinking about girls.

Jimin:waa look whose talking . Aren't you the one who drool over every kdrama men. hun?

Yn: who? me? noo i am so pure and innocent (a/n: you are never innocent yn) girl.

(jimin looked at her with a done face) 

yn: what  why are you looking at me like that hun . go and sleep. i wont let you sleep at my place.

 jimin: hun i m also not intrested in staying at your place. i m going so u better sleep on time and dont start reading any ff or else you will be late again tomorrow.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vote pls 

vote line 6 votes pls .