Revenge

Jimin:I was worried 😟.

She Hugged him backa nd pat his back 

Yn: I am fine chimmy . 

He broke the hug and cup her face 

Jimin:are you hurt somewhere wait what are you doing here and what's wrong with your face did you cry . (He asked with a worried expression) 

Yn:humm well a-actaully 

Taehyung: you can sit 

Yn:humm hea let's sit first 

They both sat on bed and tae sat on couch in front of them . She told him everything.

Jimin pocked his tongue inside his cheek he was really angry yn can senses that.

Yn:but leave it I am fine (she said to calm him down )

Jimin looked at her with a are you serious experience 😧.

Jimin:are you fucking serious. You are not fine. It is not fucking fine. That bitch. How dare she . What if Mr. Kim Didn't picked up your call hun . What could have happened ynie. She fucking knew about you phobia still. I am not gonna leave her. (He get up from bed and was about to leave when yn hold his and said)

Yn: where are you going.

Jimin:to get a revenge on that bitch. I cannot really sit like a fool after knowing what she did. 

Yn:You are not going anywhere. 

Tae looked at their hands . And went toward them and freed their hand he was holding yn's wrist softly and then he looked at jimin 

Taehyung: It's getting late . You can see her in morning. Better not create any drama at this time.

Jimin was about to say something but yn cut him off.

Yn:he is right jimin. You should go in your room and sleep. Ok.

Jimin:(sigh)fine! But don't Stop me in morning.

Yn:humm.

Jimin:you gonna stay here only. You can come in my room if you wa-

Taehyung:she will stay here only and  you don't even have space in you room do you were will she sleep on floor.

Jimin:no I will.-

Yn holds her head with her one palm . Jimin looked at her worriedly.

Jimin: what's wrong.

Yn:my head hurts.

Jimin:that's because you cried so much . Ok sleep here and call me if any thing happens.

Yn:wah you didn't even picked up when I called . 👏

Jimin:hun😮are you blaming me now woah . I shouldn't have come to see you.

Yn:who asked you to come . Leave it I am sleeping.

She said and laid on bed and covered her self with blanket.

Jimin: ungrateful bitch.(he said and left)

Yn:yah what did you say (she sat on bed )leave asshole.

She again laid on bed and taehyung also come and laid beside her. They made eye contact for a second then yn looked down and turned her face to other side and soon they both drifted to sleep 😴.

_______

Hi, I know this chapter was not really good but it will be better next time it will be better idk 

Vote for sure. I am writing even my finals are just after 4 days . 😢