Long night 🔞

(Smut warning)

Taehyung started eating yn out while caressing her hips and thighs.while yn was moaning loudly.

Yn: Tae-ahh

Yn screamed when he bite her clit lightly.

Taehyung: humm

He hummed sending vibration in her core making her cry.

After 10 minutes

Yn cummed in his mouth and he didn't wasted a single drop of it.

He got up from from her and kissed her roughly making her taste herself.

He slowly aligned himself in front of her getting in position. He looked into her eyes and she smiles he smiles back and slowly entes inside her making her scream.

Yn:ahh t-tae it ......... it h-hurts.

He kissed her to distract her from pain. Few tears ecape from eyes which he wiped immediately.

(Such a gentle man he is 😩)

Taehyung: Shh baby it will be fine s-soon. 

Yn: humm

Taehyung: Fuck! You are so tight ahh.

Yn:T-tae ahhh

He waited for her to adjust his big size.

Yn:m-move

He started thursting inside her slowly and yn was already moaning to death.

After some time yn started liking it she felt the pleasure building inside her.

Yn: Tae faster ahh..ahh..

He smirked hearing her request and started moving fast making yn and himself go crazy.

Tae: shit! So good.

Yn: ahh mmm ahhh fuck.

Taehyung:  Fuck yess

He lifted her one leg and placed it on her shoulder getting a chance to go more deep and fast. He was literally hitting her g-spot in every thurst. 

Yn:ahh tae... This ahh this feels so ...... Gooddd...

Both of them were dripped in sweat.

Tae: feels good humm? Should I make you feel more good hun ? Ahhh fuck you feel so fucking good.

He moved his one hand downward and start rubbing her clit and his other hand choking her making  her see stars in their room.

After 1 hour~~~~~~

He flipped her around and starts thrusting inside her from back.

Tae:mhh baby you are so warm . Should i go more deep hun? Tell me baby.

Yn she tried to speak something but her words comes out as moans

Yn:mmh ye- ahh

He started to move more fast fucking her in all four

She arches her back before moaning like hell! Into his ear.

He drop his head on her neck kissing there.

Fucking her mercilessly.

Thrusting inside her so roughly and fastly.

She was enjoying and crying too!

He take her boob in his hands and start sucking her nipple still fucking her.

Thrusting inside her again and again.

AFTER 2 HOUR ~

Y/n : ahhh ahh ahh ahh t-tae sl-l-low d-down u-um a-ahh

Taehyung : a-ahh baby

He moaned into her ear before pushing his dick inside her again roughly.

She closed her eyes.

He was fucking her from hours.

She is too tired but still bearing him. She cum almost 6 times and tae cum 2  times in her.

They were enjoying their night too much.

Being so romantic and pervert for each other.

It's not called lust it's kinda romantic feeling for eachother.

Claiming eachother for themselves.

Yn:s-shit this was good.

Taehyung: we are not done yet baby. 

He said and made her sit on his laps. She kissed him softly and he kissed her back she left his lips and started to give sloppy kisses on his jaw and neck. She started making hickeys on his neck .

Taehyung moaned at the feeling. He never let any girl leave a single mark on his body . But we know yn is yn. He can't resist her.

She was sitting on him , he slapped her  both ass. She was hugging him , he lifted her body  up and put his dick inside her hole before saying

Taehyung : move

He said in a dominating voice, she started moving slowly while moaning to death. She started moving from slowly too fast while moaning hard , he kissed her neck and started talking to her! His deep voice was making her more horny.

She started riding him fast. He was enjoying it too , she got tired and dropped her head on his shoulder before stopping her moves. He started kissing her to she was also playing with his tongue when he started moving fast from down making her scream.

Time skip-3 am

Yn:ahh baby I-i am tir-ed. Stop

She said to Taehyung who was fingering her under the blanket and creating more hickeys on her whole body. Her whole body is coverd with hickeys and her butt is having his hand print.

He just hummed and then pulled out his fingers and pecked her forehead 

Taehyung: sleep

Yn hugged him tightly snuggling into his hard sweaty chest.

Yn: good n-night.

Tae: night has already gone baby . It will be morning soon.

Yn: nooo its night sleep!

She said whining like a kid making Taehyung chuckel.

Taehyung:Ohk Ohk sleep its night.

_________________________________________________________

To be continued ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_________________________________________________________ 

So hii guys .

How have you been . 

As many of you might know that i recently unpublished this book but few yea few people told me to republish it.

I unpublished it because i am honestly not getting satisfactory votes leave about satisfactory not even getting half of satisfaction.

As you see the ch ms noisey and mr pumpkin was the longest ch but doest have enough votes.

Dont do this pls don't leave without voting.

Ghamsamida.

I purple you 💜

See you in next ch after 40 votes