Jeju mystery

Sunday morning

Everything was going normally in everyone's life except for Yn. In the past few days, she has been suffering from severe nightmares. Her mind was going crazy because of the voices and people she heard in her dreams.

At Taehyung's house, 

he invited Yn to have breakfast with him. Both of them have been busy lately. Yn, because of her exams, and Taehyung, because of his office.

Yn was constantly zoning out while eating, and Taehyung was observing her every action. "What's wrong, sweetheart? You seem distant," he asked, a little concerned. Yn looked at him and smiled nervously. "I'm fine, just stressed about exams. I'm worried about my finals," Yn lied, thinking he might find her concerns childish or strange.

"Hey, I've got something important to share with you." both said simultaneously. "You go first," they said again at the same time. Yn looked at him and laughed "Say it bro mine is not too important" Yn said jokingly without knowing "What did you just call me" he asked in his deep voice he honestly sounded scary this time. he was staring into her soul making her sweat nervously

 he was staring into her soul making her sweat nervously

( shit he is too pretty to look scary)

"he-he n-nothing it just s_sliped out of my mouth and yk bro doesn't always mean brother it was dude type yk like how friends say it- " So I am your friend"

Yn pov

I accidentally called him "bro" and now he looks like he is going to eat me alive. It just slipped out of my mouth and you know "bro" doesn't always mean brother, it was just a friendly way of addressing him, like how friends say it. "So I am your friend?" Why can't he just let it go? "Bro, let me go, please forgive this poor girl. (Please forgive this poor girl)". End of Y/N's POV.

"No, not a friend, but you are my boyfriend, and there is also a friend in boyfriend." *sigh* Just let it go, I mean Tae, yeah. "Alright, but never call me that again. And what do you want to say?" Thank goodness.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to say I am going to Jeju again." "What, another trip? We just came back from there a few days ago." "Um, I know, but I have ahhm some work." "You are not good at lying. Tell me the truth," said Taehyung. "Ever since I came back from that place, I have been having weird dreams, so I think it's something related to that place only."

"Oh yeah, I wanted to say I am going to Jeju again." "What, another trip? We just came back from there a few days ago." "Um, I know, but I have some work." "You are not good at lying. Tell me the truth," said Taehyung. "Ever since I came back from that place, I have been having weird dreams, so I think it's something related to that place only."  I sighed heavily telling him the truth.

"let us go together" hun I looked at him with shock "No I can go alone you don't have to leave your work and come with me I will manageeeee: before I could complete my sentence he pulled my chair toward him and said " who said I am leaving my work. I have some work there " ok but you didn't have to pull my chair like this I got scared " I placed my hand on my heart dramatically.

yn be like

he chuckled and pecked my lips before saying "My dramatic baby" I smiled my hid my face in his neck

"alright then let's go to Jeju together"

hi hi hi a long time no see right 

so I was saying that should I leave this story. like not many ppl are interested in it now. I have lost so many of my readers and I am also preparing for NEET so it's better.

Anyway you tell me want me to continue it. look as if even 10 people will comment on me to continue writing then I will. 

thankyou

next, after I am satisfied with the votes and comments

how dare you leave before voting