Princess of the palace or heart ❤️

The old lady took us to a old palace it looks so beautiful but  familiar. All of a sudden a blur vission came in from of me.

Someone was laughing and running. Ugh my head hurt.

I held my head when 

Jimin:you ok.

Jimin said bringing everyone's attention towards me but Mr. Kim was still starring at palace.

Yn:yeah just    nothing leave it.

Minshi:can we go inside.

Old lady:we can't this has been locked from centuries only the princess can open it. This was the place were princess lived with her family. Untill she was married.

Everyone loved her she was the kindest among her whole family indeed her father the king was kind but princess was just like her mother. Sweet, innocent .

Jk:oh looks like you know her well .

She just smiled .

Yn:waah I really wanted to go inside. (She said while leaning on the main door which suddenly flung opened.make her go inside)

Yn:wtf I almost fell.

Tae was looking at her seeing if she got hurt.

Jk:how did you fucking got inside.

Old lady: you still don't believe that you are princess.

Minshi:oh come on ik this must be open she is just fooling us for money. Look even I can go inside.

He said and tried to step inside the palace but he felt current in his body and he was thrown away.

Yn panicked and tried to come outside but

Yn:I wanna come out . (She tried to but she felt a transparent wall which was preventing from going outside.

Yn:i-i can't come outside.

Taehyung:wtf did you do . (He said to the old lady but she was no where to be seen)

Jimin:where is she.

Yn:chimmy I am scared.

Taehyung:stay calm try again.

Yn tried again but nothing happened.

Taehyung:try to hold my hand . Both of them placed their hand at one place and  a strong force was experienced by everyone. That wall is gone. 

Taehyung, jimin and jungkook came inside the palace. I turned around the place was hypnotising me to come inside. I started going inside the palace.

Jk:ynie where are you going we should leave this place.

But I didn't listen and keep walking inside .

They all followed me inside.

Jimin:this is too pretty. 

We all started roaming here and there in palace.

Tae:yn don't go alone it's not safe . Wait I am coming with you. 

Me and tae went inside a room. That was filled with some girls stuff like jewels and dresses.

Tae:guess this is the princess room.

I just simply noded.and started touching those stuff.

Yn:its strange. This place was locked from a long time but still so clean.

Tae: right.

I stood in front of the mirror. I was staring into the mirror and then again I saw something.

---

??? : You are a dissapointment like your mother.

???: Don't bring her everytime pls.

???: Get ready for ball tonight many kings and Prince are going to cum tonight. (😅)

---

Nothing was clear everything thing was blurry. I was staring into the mirror not knowing how long. When suddenly taehyung called me.

Tae: where were you lost.

I shook my head and Said "nothing"

Suddenly we heard jimin screaming my name from downstairs

Jimin:yn come here fast.

_____________❤️_________________________

Hi!.

Better not leave without voting. 😾🔪

Umm yeah the break is over I will try to update regularly but my studies are imp too so updates will be Lil slow so be patient

Love you all 

Borahe.