sleeping

time skips to bus.

you were sitting in bus being tired from the fight that happened at restaurant.  it was evening you were still in bus as the island was far. Jimin was holding j/s hand because she was still thinking about what happened. after some time jk called you and spoke

JK: yniee look at Jimin.                                                                                                                                                         you looked behind and saw Jimin and J/s sleeping j/s head was on Jimin's shoulder.

                                                                                                                                                         you looked behind and saw Jimin and J/s sleeping j/s head was on Jimin's shoulder

yn: woah take a picture of them .it will be useful later in teasing him.😏

jk clicked picture of them. then he asked you 

jk: yniee are you tired?

Yn: yes, very very much tried.  (You said while Taehyung looked at you.)

Taehyung: we will reach there soon you can rest after we reach there. (He said with his common handsome cold face)

you just hummed. you were sleepy.

Jk: Yniee don't sleep in the bus. (You again hummed. he sighed)

after few minutes you placed you head on Taehyung's shoulder. he looked at you; you were already sleeping... he smiled looking at you and then placed his head over your head.

the bus stopped. at your destination. Jimin also waked up. all were getting off the bus you were still sleeping. Jimin shook your body a little 

Jimin: ynah wakeup up. look we are here.

you moved a little and then hugged mr.kim .and jimin was like 

Jimin: yahh you brat get up

Yn: uhun just five minutes more. (You said whining like a kid and hugged Taehyung more tightly)

'This bitch' Jimin mumbled. and sighed and here Taehyung is enjoying her embrace.

Jimin: for the last time I'm telling you wake up or else I am going to leave you here alone in night you know it's getting very dark.

you finally slowly opened your eyes. you looked straight and found Jimin glaring you. you just rolled your eyes at him and looked up only to see Taehyung looking at you blankly. You got shocked and pushed yourself away and was about to hit your head at the back of your seat, but Taehyung was quick enough and put his hand behind your heat preventing you to get hit.

you laughed nervously and then looked at Jimin. you were about to speak something when you heard the bus driver shouting and calling everyone outside. All three of you went outside the bus.

Jk :what were you doing in bus. 

Jimin: she was sleeping like a dead body.

principal: now we will divide your room and your room partners are already decided so let's tell you.

time skip

you were standing in corridor with   everyone, and teacher was telling everyone their roommate.

principal: so Jimin will share room with Kyung.

                    Jungkook with Baekhyun.   

Jungkook /Baekhyun: no way that I am sleeping with him.

Jk :sir this can't be possible. till morning either I will kill him, or he will.

sir: shut up .it is final it can't be changed now. 

now Yn will share room with MIA.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::++

do vote and comment

do vote and comment.

many of you don't vote so please do vote. 

I literally have my ss exam tomorrow and I am writing this.

bye bye 

take care.🥰💜💜💜💜💜💜💜