Dare!

Taehyung:I like you.

Yn was taken back from the sudden confession.Her heart was running in a marathon.even thought the music was loud I bet he can fell my heart racing.

Yn:I-I 

Taehyung: I wanted to tell you this from a long time but your stupid friends always disturbed us.

Taehyung:I never thought I would like a sweet girl like you but now I do .(he pulled her more close by her waist)

(he pulled her more close by her waist)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yn pov

My heart is beating so loudly and I don't know what to say.he like me so so relax I like him to right I can do it. Ugh I am shy and my cheeks feel hot maybe I am blushing too 🙈.

Taehyung: don't you have anything to say.

Yn bite her lips and closed her eyes feeling nervous.

Yn:i-i like you too.(I said in one breathe).

As soon as she said this taehyung attached his lips with hers kissing her softly.she was shocked at first but just in few seconds she kissed him back and closed her eyes.

Everyone in the club stopped dancing and was looking at them with a pure shocked face some were excited and many were jealous.

But 2 people was jumping at there place in excitement and shock watching those new couple kissing.They were non other than jimin and jungkook.

They were non other than jimin and jungkook

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

They were shocked and happy at the same time

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

They were shocked and happy at the same time.

The couple stopped kissing hearing sound of claps and people hooting.

Yn lookes down feeling shy .Her cheeks were whole red.Where Taehyung was smirking looking her flustered face.

Taehyung:what's wrong babygirl? Are you shy?

He whispered to her while rubbing his lips on her neck making her shiver.

Time skip.

Students sitting around in circle playing truth and dare.

Molly:So the rules are simple.

1)if you choose truth then you have to keep your hand on the lie detector and then and.If the detector said it's a lie then you have to drink one shot.

2)if you deny to do any dare then as a punishment you have to drink 2 shots.

Jake:so everyone ready.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook:So it's finally jimin.so truth or dare.

Jimin:dare.

Jk(smirked): I dare you to kiss j/s on lips.

Jimin:😏 with pleasure.But not without j/s permission.

Everyone looked at j/s. Expecting her to ans.

J/s: it's just a dare .So ig it will be fine.

Jimin lean toward her and kissed her lips.she kissed back.😉

After 70-1 sec they seperate and looked at each other breathing heavily.

Yn: enough enough jimin dare is complete.(she said while laughing.

He laughed nervously and moved back to his place.

Bottle spin again on yn.

Mia:truth or dare yn.

Yn:truth.

Mia:what do you hate the most.

Yn: nightmares.

Mia:"scoff" huh! are you a 5 year old kid scared of nightmares hun!

Yn: whether I am 5 or 50 that should not concern you.Or I could ask the same are you a 10 year old scared of lizards oh wait even kids are not scared of it these days.

Everyone started laughing at her.she felt embarrassed and decided to stay quite.

Bottle again spin and stopped on yn again.

Yn:wth.

Jk:looks like the bottle has also fallen in love with you.

Yn:haha very funny.

I will choose dare this time.

Jimin: I dare you to sit on mr.kim's lap for this game.

Yn:h-hun I-i can't.what kind of dare is this.

Jimin:dare is dare baby.

Taehyung: don't call her baby.she is not your baby.(he said in a serious tone)

Yn looked at taehyung and found him already looking at her with a playful smirk on his face.

Yn took the glass of short and drank 2 shots.

Taehyung was lil dissapointed thinking she doesn't want to sit on his lap.

Hehe so I am back sorry for late update.but I swear I really want to update on time but something always happens.

So next part after-38  vote till then see yaa.