FIGHT

the bus stopped in front of a big ass restaurant.

it was afternoon time     time for lunch 

jk: damn this place is huge .

y/n :yes so pretty 

principal :ok students we will stay here for 1 hour .after an hour we all will meet at enterance . don't be late and eat whatever you want.

"we would have also eaten even if you didn't say so" one student said but  every one laughed. principal stayed quite and went inside .

Jimin: look like he took it seriously .

y/n :yea btw where is j/s (jimin's crush )

Jimin: oh she went for washroom 

Y/n: ok lets find seat first. then we will see this place .you said while spinning on your place only.

Jk and Jimin chuckled and then you went inside while Jk's hand was on your shoulder. and someone was burning in jealousy he was hating the fact that you are happy and laughing with them instead on him . but soon he smirked 

"soon you will be  mine and i will be the only one with whom you will laugh and have fun "

you all were sitting peacfully you can feel someone's continuous stare at you so you decided to look back and saw Taehyung staring at you .you both were literally having a staring contest till jungkook called you . 

Jimin :where is she ? she said she is coming in a minute .

 jk: lets go and check I will come With you . yn will wait here . will you ynah?

Y/n: ofc go ahead . i will be fine and i am not a kid who always need a person besides me . go and bring her fast . I m starving

they both went to look for j/s. now you and taehyung are left in one area .( actually in  the restaurent area are divide for some particular no of people . so in one room you ;jimin; jk and taehyung were there and now you were alone with him)the areas are pretty open suddenly you heard some voice from a corner . you went to see and saw 2 men trying to force j/s and try to snatch her purse . she was pleading them to leave her but they were not lisning . taehyung was standind some distance from you. yoy didn't know that he is standing there.

Y/N: mr. what do you think you are doing.( you said grabbing there attention )

1st men: listen bitch get out from here.

Y/N: wow I gave you so respect but what did I get hun. Mother fucker leave her.( you warned them ) the men scoffed and try to grab your collar but you were quick enough to hold his hand.

2nd men: lets go . leave this bitch 

y/n : you cant go without returning her  stuff.( you said while pointing toward purse of J/S that the men was holding in his hand .)

2nd men: you think so. lets go bro 

THEN IMAGIN THIS FIGHTING SEEN HAPPENED 

Yn kicked the 1st man and then twisted the hand of 2nd man who tried to grab her hairs. She took the water jar from table and threw the water on 1st guy and then hit the jar on other guys head.

A man tried to hit chair on yn from behind but before he could do that jimin came and kicked that man hard and he fell on floor.

(I do not know to describe them. But in future I promise to write more properly)

. You breath for a second when suddenly Jimin hold your shoulder checking you if you are hurt. he looks quite angry.

Jimin: are you ok. are you heart somewhere. did that bustard hit you? agh why did get in a fight. i have told you 1000 times to stay away from it but...

Yn: jiminahh , look im completely fine ok don't worry. hum look first let sit first look J/S is crying.

he looked at j/s and worriedly look at her. 

Jimin: what happened.

YN: let's sit first 

taehyung was smirking lookin at you and he spoke.

"My Babygirl is not what I thought; this is making me more into you princess."

. 💜💜💜

.

.

.💜💜💜

.

.

.💜💜💜

finally, I updated right? 

actuall i am really busy with my exams but i am trying to update so vote vote  

and do comment bye bye . 

ONE LAST THING 4.8K VIEWS OH MY GOD THANKU ALOT 💙🥰🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜💜💜