Dream

Taehyung was holding yn waist while they were staring  into eachother eyes but their staring contest got disturbed by someone short uhm I mean strong no cute yea

Jimin: well if you two are done looking at eachother like this you should let go because people are watching.

Yn pov

I was running behind those idiots like wth do they mean by gonna stay virgin bruh! It was supposed to happen one day. But suddenly I hit someone humm his smell is familiar

Bro I sound like a dog anyways I looked up and saw  my love of life I mean by new new bf taehyung.he held my waist preventing me from falling. We were staring into eachother eyes damn I can stare at him all day. Untill Jimin that shorty interrupted our lil moment that's when I realised that people are watching us. Damn this is second hand embarrassment.

Taehyung: be careful babygirl.

My cheeks went red . Can he not call me that in front of everyone. I looked over at Jimin he is passing me a teasing smile. I let taehyung go because my arms were wrapped around him the whole time

Yn:what are you doing here? 

Taehyung: I came to pick you since you were not picking my call.

Yn: oh right my phone is on silent. But can you wait a few more minutes I need to take pyq from mr.kang( class teacher)

Taehyung:humm no problem take your time.

Yn pecked his cheek and left meanwhile taehyung just smiled .

From the morning taehyung haven't smiled for once maintaining his poker face but yk yn holds the power to make him smile.

___________________________________________________

In mr.kang's office

Yn: thanku so much sir.

Mr.kang: no problem yn. Read them properly ok. I have very high expectations from yn in the final and Ik you won't disappoint me right?

Yn: don't worry sir I won't disappoint anyone hopefully.* She mumbles the word hopefully*

Yn: alright I will take my leave thanku once again sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yn was coming out of office looking at the paper she didn't notice the surrounding she was just waking when she bumped into a pillar and fell.

The first thing she did after falling was to check if someone noticed because she don't wanna make herself embarrassed thankfully no one was ther.she sigh in relief and then got up.

Yn:few thankgod  but ouch it hurt. 

She dusted her clothes and then went to taehyung.

Yn: hope I didn't make you wait too long? 

She said still fixing her clothes 

Taehyung: no but what happened to you.

Yn: nothing I just bumped into the pillar and fell*pout*

Taehyung looked at her in disbelief but she was looking too cute for him to be angry at her. 

Taehyung : *sigh* babe you should have been careful. Did you get hurt?

Yn: no I am fine don't worry.

Timeskip at night

Yn was sleeping peacefully at night after studying for a good while. But 

Someone pov

??? : princess I can't wait to marry you.

?? : why are you so impatient just 2 days more they we will be together.

???: taehyung I love you but we can't be together

??: who says that princess you are mine and no one can change that fact . even if I have to burn the whole world for us to be together I will do that.

* Slap*

????: I told you to know your limits. You are a princess and princesses don't get to marry the person they love you must marry the person you father choose for you.

??? : chimmy is it wrong to fell in love.

?????: no but we can fall in love but sadly if the person is not the one selected by our parents then it is not considered by others.

????: I am here to ask for your daughters hand and if you say no then you should be aware of the consequences of denying me since YK the power my kingdom hold.

__________&&&&&___________

Ring ring

Yn woke up all sweaty and breathing hard.she held her head which was now hurting as fu*k.

Yn:ugh what was that and who were they? I need to find out.

Hello hello 

So I hope you enjoyed if you do then pls vote and also  i am neet aspirant dude so pls be patient and don't leave the story I will update when I will have time 

               Sorry for delay 😞

Comment :30+