CEO??

next day morning 

you and Jimin were late 

Jimin:bitch because of you we are late.i told you to sleep early but you kept reading those ffs .see now we both are late.

YN:stfu you were reading them with me too.

(well jimin read ff because he likes to read romantic and dirty stories. and FF is best in these fields yk)  you both reached class but the teacher was already in the class .jungkook looked at you both and give you a questionable look. you smile innocently.

yn: may we come in sir?

sir: noo. you 2 are 15 minutes late so better stand outside .

jimin;pls sir we won't be late next time .

you nodded your head .

teacher;(sigh) last time I m letting you enter in my class .next time if you will be late then better be ready to stand outside .

after that you took seat beside jk . 

time skip 

it was almost end of college suddenly your principle comes in class and said something making you all excited.

principal: MORNING STUDENTS.(he said first after waiting for students to wish but no one wished 😂)

sudents:morning sir 

principal: well i have a good news for you all..... Our college is going to held a tour to jeju iland 

whole class; WHOOOOOOOOOO

PRINCIPAL; calm down I know you all are very excited. this trip is held by the biggest company of south Korea .Kim.ent. and now I would like to call the CEO of the company to tell you more about this tour .

MR KIM TAEHYUNG

your mouth was hung lower with shock until Jimin closed it

your mouth was hung lower with shock until Jimin closed it .whole class was drooling over his and he looked around in class until his eyes found you. smirk was automatically formed on his face  seeing you .

principal; so students meet Mr.Kim.(he looked at Taehung  to speak something. )

Taehung; hello students .as you all know about this trip.so it will be 6 night 7 days tour. the best facilities will be provided to you and moreover I will be joining you there so (break)i hope it will be fun.(he said it while looking at yn still smirking .

taehung left the class saying this .

taehyung to himself : this will be fun y/n  

please vote and follow 

saranghe