Part 4

I was in my room, sketching a picture of Kyungsoo as thanks for the gift. At the moment, I was endlessly trying to fix his nose because it didn't look right at all. "Jesus," I muttered to myself, huffing in frustration.

Someone yanked my earbud out of my ear, and I looked up to see Sehun. I didn't notice him at first because I was blasting Vixx's "Memory" from my earbuds, not paying attention to anything else. He raised his eyebrow and smirked.

"Do you realize how loud this is?" He was right. It was to the point of where you could make out Ravi's voice and what he was saying. I cringed.

"Sorry. I usually get so into music that I don't notice the volume level." I confessed apologetically. I watched sat as he picked my iPhone up and sat on the bed, his long legs extending out in front of him. He began to scroll through my playlist, his eyes widening in disbelief.

"You have everything on here, but Exo." I snatched the phone from him, scrolled for about 5 minutes, and found one song that I triumphantly pointed out to him. He raised his eyebrow. "Just Overdose? That isn't even the best one! Here let me show you." He quickly searched Machine on YouTube and played it for me.

"You're not even in it that much. All you say is 'Ah Yeah.' Show me one that you're in."

"Alright. This one is called Two Moons."

Saehayan light machim deo balgajin

Hoesaekbit sky yodongchimyeo gallajin...

As I heard Sehun's line, I noticed something.

"You have a lisp?" He smiled shyly and shrugged.

"Yeah. I guess that's why I'm don't have many lines in the songs." I silently willed myself not to wrap my arms around him in a hug. I wanted to comfort him in any way possible. It wasn't his fault he couldn't get lines.

Instead, I playfully punched his arm. "I'm sure they'll have a song for you, and if they don't, I'll write it." He laughed a little too hard, extending his fingers to his mouth, eyes turning into crescent moons. I was slightly offended and crossed my arms.

"What are you in here for anyway?"

"Oh yeah. I came to give you these." He pulled what looked to be a rectangle shaped container out from his back pocket. "I wanted to give it to you while we were eating, but everyone came with their gifts, and I guess I just got pushed toward the back."

Inside the tin container was a set of very expensive drawing pencils. I knew from trying to save up and buy them time, and time again, but failing miserably.

"I couldn't accept these." I tried to give them back, but he refused.

"I liked your drawing of me, even though I didn't say anything. I figured you could use the pencils to be an even better artist; I have no use for them." He smiled. "Just don't tell anyone in the dorm about it, if they find out, they won't leave me alone."

"Thank you so much. I won't say anything." I hugged him, the top of my head barely touching his chin. We stayed like that for a bit more than I had anticipated. It felt natural.

He stood back, yawned and stretched out his long limbs. "I better be getting to bed. Goodnight jagi-" he stopped himself, obviously hoping I wouldn't notice. For his sake, I pretended I didn't.

"Goodnight Suhan-ah."

"Goodnight Sehun."