Part 14

"Tell me what is love~"

I slowly opened my eyes to see Kyungsoo with his chin held in his palm, peering at me. When he noticed I was awake, a small smile spread across his face. "You take forever to wake up." He mused.

"Maybe you should sing me awake more often." He leaned over, placed a light kiss on my forehead with his plump lips, and began to move to get out of bed. "Hey..wait." I started. "Why are you in such a rush? Can't we stay for a second?"

He complied after hesitating for a moment and got back under the covers, warmth radiating off of his honey skin. He must've gotten a tan from practicing outside for one of Exo's concerts. I didn't mind. I curled up next to him, extending my arm over his torso and leaning my head on his chest.

I traced the faint outline of the abs that were beginning to form. Soo had been working out a lot lately, often going with Minseok and Baek to their trainer. I lifted my gaze to his face. "Is this for your fans?" I teased, poking at his chest. He gave me a look as if to say: Are you kidding me? And he smirked.

"No, pabo. It's for you." He murmured, poking my newly formed chubby cheeks. I frowned.

"How come you choose to get all hot when I get pregnant and fat?" I poured. He chuckled.

"You are hot, jagi. Just chubbier." He swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up. "C'mon," he started, "we've been lying around for long enough." I groaned and rolled over.

"Isn't today your day off?"

"I want to go somewhere with you."

"Um. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I look sorta pregnant." I pointed to my belly, which had swelled quite a bit. I was only four months, but still. The fans would notice. And it wouldn't be the best.

"Wear something loose. And if anyone says anything we'll just say you're my sister."

"You don't have a sister."

"In-law." He noticed my skeptical look and sighed. "Please?"

"Is it just going to be us?" He nodded and pulled a shirt on. I felt my excitement increase. We hadn't been out alone too much, and if we did go out, we had to go out at night, so there'd be less of a chance to be recognized. "Where are we going?"

"Go get dressed, and I'll tell you." He promised. The speed at which I got out of bed was surprising, even to myself. The suggestion of getting out of the dorm was enough to make me incredibly energized, and I bounded out of the bedroom, running smack into Yixing.

"Suhan-ah! I didn't see you!" He sputtered and looked down at my stomach, his eyes widening."Aigoo! Did I-did I hurt the baby?" He looked incredibly flustered, and I had to keep myself from fawning over how precious he was.

"Ani, ani! The baby's fine." Yixing's face remained unsure.

"But Sehun told me that if anything bumped into you, the baby would get hurt because Korean mothers are fragile." That little shit.

"Yixing, that isn't true." I assured."Sehun's pulling your leg."

"He is?" He furrowed his eyebrows and confusion, and I tapped my stomach to prove my point. Yixing scratched his head. "Oh." I nodded and spotted Sehun out of the corner of my eye.

"I'll talk to you later, Yixing." I stalked over to Sehun, who was lounging on the couch, his long legs spread out over the armrest. I flicked his forehead, and he slowly opened his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows. "Wae?" He said slowly.

"Why did you lie to Yixing?" I demanded. The maknae smiled a shit-eating grin and sat up.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Oppa doesn't lie." He feigned innocence, and turned around to Tao, smirking at him.