Part 13

*Kyungsoo's POV*

"Y-you're pregnant?" She nodded her head yes and collapsed into tears. I didn't know whether to be happy or scared. All I knew, at that point, was that I needed to go to Suhan, because seeing her like this, with sobs racking her body, broke my heart.

I walked to her, placed my arms around her, and started stroking her hair. "Shh, jagi. It'll be okay."

"No, it won't." She mumbled into my shirt, which was quickly becoming soaked with her tears. I bit my lip. In truth, I didn't know whether it would be okay or not. I glanced at Ireum and immediately thought of her and Baekhyun. Would we become like them? No longer together with a child between them? I tightened my jaw and quickly pushed the thought to the back of my mind.

She lifted her chin. Her red-rimmed brown eyes met my own. "What are we going to do?" Her voice wavered, and I could see her real question: Are we keeping it?

I wanted to say yes. I wanted to see Suhan's smile and have relief wash over me, but I needed to be wholly and entirely sure. "I don't know just yet," I whispered. She lowered her gaze, but I held her chin and tilted her her head up. "But I promise we will figure it out." She exhaled and nodded her head, giving me a tearful smile. "Saranghae, jagi."

"Saranghae nado." She said quietly. I placed my lips on her forehead and gently kissed her. Looking up at the clock, I noticed it was nearly 10. The others would up soon.

"I'll be right back." I went back to the room, making sure not to wake Jongin, and grabbed my a few bills out of my wallet. I got back to the kitchen and placed them in her hands. "Here. Go get some bubble tea with Ireum, and when you come back, I'll have an answer." I promised. She nodded and padded down the hall to get dressed.

Turning to Ireum, I sighed. "Please do whatever you can to cheer her up. She's probably stressing out right now, and she needs all the help she can get."

"Arasoo. What time should we start heading back?"

"Take however long you need," I confirmed. Suhan came out of the room, and I kissed her on the cheek. "It'll be fine," I assured her once more while ruffling her dark hair. "Have a nice time."

They left, and as I was closing the door, I heard someone behind me. "Where are they going?" I spun around to face the sleepy maknae, who was still in the process of getting the sleep out of his eyes.

"To get bubble tea." He stared blankly at me for a moment before realization dawned on him. He furrowed his dark eyebrows and stuck out his bottom lip.

"That isn't fair." He pouted. "Why didn't they take me?" He crossed his arms. Even though he was 22, he still acted like a child. I sighed. Whatever made him more appealing to the fans, I guess.

"Not everything revolves around you, Sehun." I motioned to the couch. "Go sit down. Breakfast will be ready as soon as everyone gets up." He huffed but relented, throwing himself onto the couch, and flipping through the channels until he was satisfied. The others began filing in soon afterward.

Meanwhile, I got to work on making some rolled egg omelets, while simultaneously deciding on how to tell them. I could tell them one by one, but that would take too much time. Maybe I could just talk to Junmyeon until we decide what to do. Or I could wait and just not tell them until Ireum and Suhan come back. Hm. "Hyung." That might not be a good idea. There's no telling what their reactions could be. "Hyung?" Or I could just not tell them until she has the baby. "HYUNG!"

"WHAT?" I looked up to see Tao, who seemed to have shrunk about 10 feet.

"The eggs are burning." Without thinking, I turned and grabbed the handle with my bare hands, sending waves of pain up my arm.