Author's Update

Good afternoon my fellow underlings of the 19th Century !

Yes, I know. It has been a very long time indeed since our last encounter. 

I seem to be posting more apologies than actual updates of the story but again and now, it is my sincerest apologies for the depths of my apologetic heart and soul for the length of time and delay to give you what you need. 

I apologise again as I will fail you more this time as this is not a chapter update of the story. But it is an update from myself as author to my readers...if I have any left. 

Nevertheless, I wanted to let you all know that with my profound return I will be revising and re-editing the entire plotline of my story.  

I have come to the conclusion that with my very slow and much delayed  progress of this story it is mainly due to having no proper structure to its plotline. 

Therefore, I will be taking the time to revise this which will include a shift in most chapter storylines but not so much that it is a whole new story. But one where most of what I am writing makes sense especially in its time that it is set.  

And thus, an ending will be a near-reach for me to continue to update and complete my so very long, long, long time in writing story on The Duke and the Deal.

I hope you all understand (if I am not speaking to the air) and that this time I hope to complete my seemingly 'never-ending' story. 

I thank each and every one of you deeply who have continued to be here and have read this far of my author's update. 

I shall see you all very soon. 

Your uttermost-apologetic-and-grateful-human,

Miss Riah