Chapter 1

Wake up...

Wake up...

Wake up...

Your eyes widened as you gasped for air, sitting up quickly as you looked around to notice that you weren't in your bedroom nor were you in Wuwang Hill's Forest anymore.

"Calm down... you aren't in any kind of danger" you heard a voice speak, you gasped as you looked towards the direction the voice came from and noticed the same man from last night.

"Who are you...?" you asked, finally managing to catch your breathe thankfully as the man stood up, he also seemed to be wearing some weird looking mask.

"I am... Bosacius..." the man now known as Bosacius stood in front of you, slowly getting closer and closer as you tried to move away but you were stuck in place.

"No need to fear, I'll explain everything very soon, all I need is for you to answer some simple questions..." he spoke, you were obviously and absolutely scared right now.

The man who stood in front of you was tall, he had dark purple hair with bright purple streaks, he didn't wear a shirt and had 4 arms which looked really, really scary.

"Apologizes for the wait, Bosacius, it seems to us that our guest has also finally awakened..." the older man spoke, walking towards you as you swallowed your saliva in fear.

The older man was also tall he had long, thin ponytail, his hair was dark brown that faded into a brighter shade of brown, his eyes glowed yellow as his pupils were sharp, he was wearing mostly white and he had markings on his arms, he was also wearing a hood over his head.

"What is going on... what am I doing here... I just want to go home..." you spoke in a panic, the older man approached you as he patted your head carefully to calm you down.

"No need to worry, please do address me as Rex Lapis, here is Bosacius, the one who has saved you from the fire last night" the older man who is now known as Rex Lapis spoke.

"I know... although I have never seen you before..." you spoke, pointing towards him as Bosacius who was behind you, only remained silent.

'What a surprise... somebody who doesn't know my identity just by look, they don't also seem to realize Bosacius is an Adeptus either' Rex Lapis thought, looking at Bosacius who looked at him with a smile.

"Alright then, please do take a seat Y/n..." Rex Lapis spoke, before you could properly react, Bosacius picked you up and brought you to the chair and sat you down himself, standing beside you in case.

"What... how do you know my name?!" you shouted, beginning to slowly raise your voice as Bosacius calmed you down and leaned closer towards your ear.

"I would be aware of your tone and your words, because you aren't aware of the person you are currently speaking with..." he mumbled as he leaned away quickly, you looked at him in confusion then back to Rex Lapis.

"Alright then, allow me to begin..." he spoke, you forced yourself to remain calm for this but what if he starts asking you personal questions? and how does he know your name??

"Question 1... what happened before the fire started? and feel free to share your story" Rex Lapis asked, his arms crossed as he was waiting for your answer patiently, you stared down at your lap as you remembered properly everything that happened.

"Before the fire started, my father got mad at me because of not being able to get into the Liyue Qixing so he began to yell at me which made me upset and go into my bedroom. My little sister entered the bedroom and cheered me up a bit, she then left as I went to sleep" you spoke, now looking at Rex Lapis who smiled for your honesty meanwhile Bosacius crutched his fists from what your father has said to you.

He had watched you through your window... HE HAD ALWAYS WATCHED YOU! he noticed the way your eyes sprinkled up as you began to cry, he absolutely hated it when you were sad, he could treat you so much better than your foolish father and your family who was mean to you...

"Question 2... what happened during the fire? once again, feel free to share your story" Rex Lapis spoke, waiting patiently once again, you sighed.

"During the fire, I woke up to a strange smell so I got up and noticed the door wouldn't budge open no matter how hard I tried so I grabbed my chair and broke my door down. Noticing the fire spreading around my house, I got into a panic and started looking for my family, I checked everywhere and thought they were waiting for me outside so I tried to go back upstairs, only to be blocked by fire and burning my shoulder in the cause and accepted the fact they have all left me..." you spoke, looking down sadly as you missed those who truly cared for you.

"Question 3... do you get why there was nobody in your village left?" Rex Lapis asked, your eyes widened as you looked at him, what did he mean by there was nobody left in your village...

"Exactly... you don't understand that question but you didn't know about it, Bosacius..." Rex Lapis spoke, turning towards Bosacius as he nodded in agreement, looking towards you who looked at him already.

"Everybody in your village has left for their own safety, although it was truly your family's fault for not noticing you were left behind but... not unless they left you behind on purpose and told the rest not bother coming back for you..." Rex Lapis spoke seriously, your eyes widened as you gasped in realization.

"No... NO! NO!" you shouted, grabbing onto your hair as you were crying, Bosacius's eyes widened as he had to watch you scream in pain meanwhile Rex Lapis knew what was about to happen.

You felt a sudden pain rush through your head as you felt dizzy, you held your head in pain as you were looking around, you felt tired of the sudden.

Choosing to wrap your arms together and resting them on the table, placing your head on top of them as you fell asleep right there and then...

"Bosacius... it seems to me that their power has overreacted, allow me to do this quickly but you take them somewhere to sleep properly" Rex Lapis spoke, getting up as he approached your sleeping figure.

He lifted up your head slowly as he traced the teal diamond-shaped marking that was on your forehead, it was glowing brightly as he calmed it down which made you feel more relaxed now but still sleeping.

"What they probably do not know unfortunately is that they are now an Adeptus..." Rex Lapis spoke, Bosacius looked at you sadly as he held onto you bridal style then waved Rex Lapis goodbye before heading off.

Flashback

"Rex Lapis?"

The older man came towards the other man as he patted his head then headed towards your knocked-out figure.

He crutched down as he leaned in closer, his hand hovering over your forehead as his palm glowed yellow as some teal diamond-shaped marking which was glowing brightly.

End of Flashback

Bosacius looked down sadly as he turned towards you, thinking about the fact your family has completely abandoned you and that you were having a panic attack right in front of Rex Lapis, he then smiled as he remembered something exciting.

"Just wait until you meet the others..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - HERE IS CHAPTER 1! AND WOOOO, OMG IT IS COMING TO A START!! Also quick reminder that this Fanfic will sort of have some slow updates due to me working on the Archon Fanfic is going to take a while to finish... 😭

Anyways which Yaksha do you think Y/N is going to be meeting/talking with first? Because I'm willing to see some guesses 😏

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this Chapter! and please do stay tuned for Chapter 2!! Bye bye for now!! <33

Word Count - 1367