Chapter 13

Key Words -

y/a/n - your adeptus name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 month later...

It has successfully been one month as all of the Yakshas are now stressing over you and they truly missed you...

They all were doing the same thing such as doing missions, constantly crying, missed your touch, missed your voice and they seriously needed you... no... T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞E҉̰̰͎̆͞Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞ W̵̶̸̻̼͉̱̄͗ͭ͟͢͢͠A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠N̵҉̾͟͞͡T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞E҉̰̰͎̆͞D҉̣͍̓̎͗͜͜ Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝U̵̶̸̹̮̹̲̻͙̎ͪͣͦ͜͡͞͡͡ H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞E҉̰̰͎̆͞R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠E҉̰̰͎̆͞ A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞ O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝N̵҉̾͟͞͡C҉͓̟͇̼͕̻ͭ͌ͩ̒͘͜͡͞͠E҉̰̰͎̆͞

And now the time has come...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rex Lapis... where are we going... it's so early in the morning..." Bonanus complained, rubbing her eyes to get rid of the blurry vision, Rex Lapis chuckled as he spoke up.

"I apologize for waking you up so early... Alatus!" Rex Lapis shouted, Alatus immediately teleported as all of the Yakshas stared in shock and rushed towards him.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS PAST MONTH?!" Bosacius shouted, grabbing Alatus' shoulders and shaking him aggressively as everybody else sweatdropped.

"None of your business, do you want me to kill you-" before Alatus could finish, Bosacius already backed away a few meters as the awkward silence was broken by Rex Lapis.

"Let's head to Mt. Aocang, we must meet up with the rest of the Adepti now so please teleport us there" Rex Lapis spoke which confused the Yakshas, they teleported to Mt. Aocang immediately.

"Cloud Retainer, we have arrived!" Rex Lapis spoke, Cloud Retainer turned around and remained quiet until Rex Lapis and the Yakshas approached closer.

"Greetings Rex Lapis, Yakshas, Ganyu is only quickly practicing her shots and then it will all begin..." Cloud Retainer spoke, her voice echoing as they watched Ganyu practice her aiming quickly.

"I do not understand what is going on, may you please explain, Rex Lapis?" Menogias asked, Rex Lapis chuckled as he rotated his heads and stared at the Yakshas.

"Just wait patiently and watch for yourselves, this is going to be quite an interesting show to watch..." Rex Lapis mumbled, looking at Ganyu who just finished.

"Cloud Retainer... aren't they supposed to be here right now..." Ganyu mumbled, she seemed to be a bit nervous as Cloud Retainer nodded 'yes'.

Ganyu then jumped in fear when she heard noise behind her, turns out you jumped from the top of the mountain and chose to scare her like that as the Yakshas gasped in excitement.

You narrowed your brows down as your Catalyst followed you from behind, you slowly began walking up to Ganyu who slowly walked away from you.

'Hehe... I was prepared but now I'm very worried and concerned...' Ganyu thought in her head, you began running towards her as she flinched, problem was that Ganyu doesn't have a vision so she doesn't know what to do.

You then lunged forward, trying to get a hit on Ganyu but it didn't seem to work as you continuously tried to lunge towards Ganyu but she managed to dodge them all but was struggling a lot due to your speed.