Chapter 4

Key Words -

y/a/n - your adeptus name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's successfully been 3 days since you became a Yaksha, the Cryo Yaksha to be precise.

You chose not to talk with the other Yakshas after what has happened, although they didn't like that one bit.

Indarias kept coming towards you, saying that it was in the past now and she forgives you but you simply ignored her which made her upset.

Bonanus continuously followed you around, trying to convince you to talk with her and the rest of the Yakshas but you chose to ignore her as well which made her upset as well.

Menogias kept trying to convince you to do some activities with the rest of the Yakshas, such as playing games, training, or maybe even giving you properly clothing but you refused and walked away which made him upset as well.

Bosacius continuously followed you around as well, although he was much worser from Bonanus and kept bothering you which angered you and made you walk away from him too as he also got upset.

Last but not least, Alatus, out of all of the Yakshas, he has probably annoyed you the most and you probably isolated away from him the most. He continuously follows you like a dog, if you tried sending him away, he would watch you like a hawk from above. He also tries to cling onto you, you get badly annoyed and ignore him almost all the time, he gets really upset from it.

Although you never ignored Rex Lapis, you would sit down with him and he would comfort you and tried convincing you to try and talk with the Yakshas although you refused but he chose not to pressure you to... he felt like the Dad you would never have...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/A/N! Y/A/N!" Bonanus shouted, hearing her footsteps and the Yakshas who followed her, looking for you who seemed to disappear again as you were only trying to have some alone time.

"Y/A/N-" before Bonanus could finish, she gasped as she rushed quietly towards the bushes and hid behind them, the Yakshas followed her and hid behind the bushes as well.

There you were, heel-sitting on the top of a rock which rested right underneath the waterfall, which meant the water which was obviously leaking on you but you remained still and had your eyes closed.

"I know you all are spying on me... please go away..." you mumbled, opening your eyes and looking at them which made them all flinch and fully hide in the bushes as you groaned.

Getting up as you prepared yourself to leave, to find Rex Lapis to defend you once again as the Yakshas were obviously bothering you once again.

"Alatus... stop following me..." you mumbled, Alatus who was right on your tail flinched as he remained still, getting caught from you as he groaned. Teleporting away as you sighed.

Looking up at the Trees to notice Alatus was watching you from above again, his yellow eyes glowing in the dark as he slightly blushed from the attention you were giving him.

You walked away as you heard multiple footsteps behind you, you clutched your fists as you began to speed up slowly which they did the same.

You began to run which they did too, Alatus being right on your tail again as he almost caught you, although you took a turn towards the left which made him almost lose his balance but he saved himself.

"Y/A/N! PLEASE WAIT!" Bonanus shouted, you noticed Rex Lapis in the distance, you were running more quickly as Rex Lapis didn't hear you nor the Yakshas due to him sipping peacefully on some Tea.

"Rex Lapis...-! AH!" you shouted, being pushed to the ground by Alatus who clinged onto your neck as he was suffocating you with his hugs as you were choking.

"H...HELP!" you shouted, Alatus who held onto you tighter now as he also tried giving you some comforting kisses but the Yakshas came in to stop him from doing that.

"Good Job, Alatus, you got them down! Let's grab them!" Indarias spoke happily, her eyes sprinkling in joy as all of the Yakshas picked you up and held you in mid-air.

"REX LAPIS!" you shouted, Rex Lapis spat all of his Tea out as he realized what was going on and ran after you and the Yakshas who were trying to run away with you.

They all heard noises behind him as they rotated their heads to realize Rex Lapis's polearm being thrown and going right towards them as they panicked, throwing you up in the air as you yelped.

His Polearm hit the Tree as you almost fell onto the ground but Rex Lapis saved you, placing you on the ground more properly as you sighed in relief while he stared at the Yakshas angrily.

"What did I say about bothering y/a/n..." he spoke angrily, they all swallowed their saliva in fear as they looked at the ground nervously, Rex Lapis sighed as he began walking away, you followed him.

"Alatus... go away..." you mumbled "No..." Alatus spoke, continuing to follow you as he tried holding onto your hand but you refused to do that.

"Alatus..." Rex Lapis mumbled, glaring at him with his arms crossed as Alatus looked at him and sighed sadly, teleporting away as he went back to the rest of the Yakshas.

You both went back to the place where Rex Lapis was resting, he sat down as you did the same, resting on the stoned-chair as Rex Lapis sighed and pinched his nose.

"What's wrong, Rex Lapis...?" you mumbled, tilting your head to the side slightly "Please... try talking with them again, Y/n, you could tell they are bothering you because they care for you... they see you as their dearest friend" Rex Lapis spoke.

Unaware of the fact about how OBSESSED they are with you...

"Why... what if I go crazy again and hurt them... I'm not wanting to hurt them, if I hurt them again... then... then..." you spoke as you slowly began to panic, your teal shaped-diamond on your forehead began to glow slowly.

"Shhh... nothing is going to happen, give it a try..." Rex Lapis spoke, smiling softly as he patted your head soothingly, your eyes widened as you relaxed yourself.

"Would you like me to call them?" Rex Lapis asked, you sighed as you nodded in agreement, Rex Lapis moved a bit in his chair as he looked behind you.

"Everybody... come here at once please" Rex Lapis spoke, everybody teleported and realized your back was facing them as they all gasped, were you finally going to talk with them properly.

"Say your words, we agreed to this" Rex Lapis spoke, looking at you with his arms crossed as you sighed "I'm sorry for ignoring you... please forgive me-" before you could finish, everybody ran towards you and tackled you into a hug.

"I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH! AH!" you shouted, falling backwards on top of everybody who seemed to fight over on who could hug you the most and so far, Alatus and Bonanus have that war.

Meanwhile Rex Lapis laughed from the hilarious sight...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - HERE IS CHAPTER 4 OF THE YAKSHA FANFIC! AND I GUESS YOU COULD SAY THIS FANFIC WAS IN THE FLUFF SECTION TODAY! Cuz I wanted to be nice and felt bad if I kept putting in Angst :,) although... Angst is gonna come back soon 👹😈

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this Chapter! and please do stay tuned for Chapter 5 soon!! Bye bye for now!! <33

Word Count - 1285