Chapter 14

Key Words -

y/a/n - your adeptus name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 days later...

"Mmm... UGHHH!" you groaned, stretching as you enjoyed your long nap, you noticed that you were sleeping on a warm rock which was in the sunlight's view.

"Hm... where am I..." you mumbled, slowly getting off of the large rock and walking around to notice you were near the Treehouse thankfully.

You then sighed as you walked away from your Treehouse, you continued walking until you heard noises and noticed Rex Lapis and the Yakshas were all having a meeting.

"That's very... weird..." Indarias spoke, looking down sadly as Rex Lapis raised his head and rotated it, noticing you trying to hide in with the trees and bushes as he chuckled.

"Well, Good Morning to you, how was your nap?" Rex Lapis asked, you walked out of the Forest as you walked towards him nervously, feeling all of the stares of the Yakshas who jumped in excitement.

"Morning... my nap is... okay..." you mumbled, you were getting more and more nervous as you felt the Yakshas stares intense more, Rex Lapis noticed your nervous form.

"No need to feel nervous, they were worried about you and missed you dearly" Rex Lapis spoke, you sighed as Rex Lapis had something in his hands and handed it to you, grabbing it in confusion.

"These are called Violetgrass, these flowers tend to mostly grow on the mountains and I get them freshly-picked" Rex Lapis spoke, you were still confused on why he gave those to you.

"May I ask... why you gave these for me?" you asked, Rex Lapis chuckled and signalled you something which still confused as Rex Lapis sighed and continued smiling.

"Try eating them to see if they taste good, Cloud Retainer has told me that you refused to eat mortal food and only ate bits of it... so I thought that if I possibly got you any flowers, you may possibly eat it" Rex Lapis spoke, your eyes widened as you looked at the Violetgrass.

You took a petal off of the Violetgrass as the Yakshas and Rex Lapis watched closely, you stuffed the petal of Violetgrass into your mouth nervously as you began chewing on it.

"How does it taste? Does it taste-" before Rex Lapis could finish, you began coughing as you placed the Violetgrass on the table, you then swallowed it in disgust.

"It tastes very... very... bitterer and disgusting..." you mumbled, Rex Lapis sighed as he grabbed his paper and a feather which had

"No need to worry about this, I'm needing to see what kinds of flowers you may like eating and I'm guessing Violetgrass is nowhere to be one of your favourites" Rex Lapis spoke as you nodded.

"Come, come with us, we are heading somewhere to test how well you have improved" Rex Lapis spoke, getting up alongside the Yakshas as you rushed towards Rex Lapis and held onto his hand.

Timeskip...
( at Night )

"Your Catalyst does amazingly well, it needs a bit of work which could do... your Physical Strength is decently good as well and same thing goes for alongside your Speed, Stamina and everything else" Rex Lapis spoke, all of the Yakshas were clapping for you while panting due to them being extremely tired from the amount of training.

"Now then... off to sleep all of you" Rex Lapis spoke, everybody rushed towards you as Bosacius threw you over his shoulder before everybody could get to you and began running away as they chased after you and Bosacius.