Chapter 15

Key Words -

y/a/n - your adeptus name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 week later...

You have awaken up from your slumber as you yawned, blinking a couple time to get rid of the blurry vision as you looked around to realize you were in your Treehouse.

You then gasped as you sat up, realizing your Treehouse seemed to be redecorated which confused you, you then heard footsteps approaching the Treehouse as you backed away in fear.

Realizing it seemed to be Alatus, entering with an towel that seemed to be wrapped as he was slowly approaching you, he then looked at you as his eyes widened to realize you were awake.

"Ah... Good Morning, y/a/n, how was your nap?" Alatus asked, sitting down beside you as you stared at him nervously, you then took a deep breathe.

"It was... okay I guess... what's that you have with you?" you mumbled, pointing towards the wrapped towel as Alatus then looked at the towel as he then narrowed his brows down as he remembered what he was gonna do.

"Rex Lapis was supposed to give you more flowers to eat and test, but you fell into deep sleep again... so I chose to get more flowers for you to test them out and see if you would enjoy them or not..." Alatus spoke shyly, blushing intensely as he opened the wrapped towel.

Revealing loads of flowers as you gasped, your eyes sprinkled in excitement of trying them out as you grabbed the very first flower in the collection.

"That flower you are holding is called 'Silk Flower' have a petal and see how it tastes like" Alatus spoke, crossing his arms as the towel with the flowers rested on his lap.

You took a petal off of the Silk Flower, and took a bite out of it as you began chewing on it. You didn't like the taste of it as you continuously ate more flowers and Alatus who seemed to watch very carefully.

"Hmm... what are these called?" you asked, grabbing two flowers, one was white with fancy petals while the other had weird little blue orbs in them.

"The White Flower is called Qingxin is from here, in Liyue, while the Blue Flower is from Inazuma and it's called Sea Ganoderma" Alatus spoke, you ate the Sea Ganoderma as you hummed in satisfaction.

"Mmm...!" you hummed happily, you then took a petal off of the Qingxin, you also enjoyed the taste of you continued eating those two, Alatus hummed happily from your satisfaction.

"Enjoying it as I see? Then I'm guessing you like both Qingxin and Sea Ganoderma?" Alatus asked, you nodded 'yes' as Alatus chuckled from your cute form.

"I may also have to tell you this... but these flowers I have only gotten from Mondstadt, Liyue and Inazuma... I haven't got any from any of the other nations..." Alatus spoke as you nodded once again.

"You promise that you won't tell anybody that this is my Treehouse...?" you mumbled, Alatus then nodded 'yes' as you stuck your pinky finger out, Alatus stared in confusion.

"What are you doing-?" before Alatus could finish, you interrupted him "It's a... pinky promise... ever heard of it...?" you mumbled, Alatus nodded 'no' as you sighed.

"Okay... first of all, to begin with... stick your pinky finger out..." you mumbled, Alatus brought his hand closer to yours as he stuck his pinky finger out.

You then wrapped your pinky finger around Alatus' pinky finger as he blushed slightly from the skin contact, you then moved your hand up slightly as you stuck your thumb out.

"Can you... stick your thumb out as well?" you mumbled, Alatus did the same slowly and stuck his thumb out as well as you pressed your thumb against Alatus' thumb.

"We made a pinky promise... and then we locked it... now we gotta eat the key away...!" you mumbled, Alatus was confused on the key part as he tilted his head to the side slightly.

"Eat... what key?" Alatus asked, you then held a pretend key in between your thumb and index finger as you opened your mouth and then closed it, making it look like you ate the pretend key.

"Mmm... now the key is safe and sound, besides that... my little sister and I use to do it all the time..." you mumbled, thinking about your little sister now who you missed very much, Alatus' eyes widened as he remembered something.

"...Your little sister? You had a little sister?" Alatus asked, he obviously Ṡ̷̢̫̞̻͈͋͛̓̅͜͜͜͠͠͠T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠L̴҉̴͙͖̞̳̜̖ͣͧ̑̑͜͞͠͞͠K҉̿ͭ͘͜E҉̰̰͎̆͞D҉̣͍̓̎͗͜͜ you but he never knew that you had a little sister which was shocking to him.

"Mhm! She is so adorable, when me and her see each other again... you should see...-" before you could finish, your eyes failed to keep you awake as you fell back asleep.

"Hmm... I see how that is..." Alatus spoke, leaving the towel with leftover flowers in the Treehouse as Alatus teleported away...

Teleporting back to the Yakshas who were training with one another, hearing the noise and noticing Alatus as they approached him...

"I have a plan... you are going to listen carefully as I'm not going to repeat myself twice..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - HERE IS CHAPTER 15!! AND... SUCCESSFULLY REACHED 19K+ READS AND 800+ VOTES?! IT'S ALMOST AT 20K AND 1K!! 😱🤯

Also I'll also mention this in my Conversations on my Profile but... I think I may plan on going on another break and about that break, I think it may once again possibly be for 1-3 weeks so no need to worry! Plus that's also kind of the reason why I haven't uploaded on the Archon Fanfic!

I also realized that my Archon Fanfic has successfully reached... 166K+ READS AND 5K+ VOTES?! THAT'S INSANE!! 🤯 I should seriously upload on that soon as well!

Well I'm on my break, I might plan a few special things so please do stay tuned for that! 😈 anybody wanna take a few guesses on what it may possibly be?

( If you ever get bored of waiting, either reread my Fanfics or check out my "Conversations" on my Profile, I wrote a few tiny oneshots just for fun! )

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this Chapter!! and please do stay tuned for Chapter 16!! Bye bye for now!! <33

Word Count - 1051