Chapter 11

With you and Ganyu...
( The day before... )

"Ganyu...! Where are you...!" you shouted, you were surprised from the amount of speed and stamina you still had due to you remembering you didn't exactly enjoy running.

"Over here! I'm so sorry for running off quickly, let's just walk there now, we are very close to where we are meant to be at" Ganyu spoke, holding onto your right hand with her left hand.

"Who are we supposed to be meeting...?" you asked, Ganyu rotated her head as she chuckled "We are going to meet my master, well... our master now! Also do not stress when you see her, I promise she is friendly!" Ganyu spoke happily, blushing in excitement.

You both made it as you felt a shadow fly over you and Ganyu as you gasped, you looked up to notice an elegant, looking bird who seemed to land in front of you both.

"Greetings Ganyu, and I'm guessing this is the new Yaksha that Rex Lapis has mentioned... you must be y/a/n, the Cryo Adepti..." the elegant bird's voice echoed as you 'aw'ed from the talking bird.

"Hello..." you mumbled, waving hello to the bird as she nodded while Ganyu chuckled "Y/a/n here isn't exactly very talkative, so please do understand that Cloud Retainer" Ganyu spoke, the bird now known as Cloud Retainer nodded in agreement.

"Understandable... I am Cloud Retainer, I'm going to train you alongside Ganyu yet Ganyu still has not gotten her Vision yet..." Cloud Retiner spoke, you were confused until Ganyu looked at you.

"Yeah... it's true... I haven't gained a Vision yet but I bet it will be coming soon!" Ganyu spoke, you nodded in agreement as Cloud Retainer who seemed to still look at you.

"What is your weapon?" Cloud Retainer asked, you took out your Catalyst as she observed it before nodding in agreement.

"Okay... as for Ganyu who has a Bow meanwhile you have a Catalyst will be no problems for me but unfortunately due to you being a Yaksha, the Cryo Yaksha... you must have very special training for multiple things such as Strength, Speed, and much more... Rex Lapis has assigned me with what I'm needing you to do so you may have to listen closely..." Cloud Retainer spoke.

"Okay... I understand..." you mumbled, looking down on the ground nervously as you played around with your fingers, Ganyu placed a hand on your back as she rubbed it to comfort you.

"No worries! I promise you that everything is going to do well, just try not to stress and if you are needing anything, just ask me... okay?" Ganyu asked, you nodded slowly in agreement as you both began.

You both started off with weapons which you struggled with, unaware on how to control a Catalyst and you didn't get a single point due to you not hitting anything. Then you went off to strength which also went off horribly as you were struggling and also confused on what to do. Then you went off to speed which also went horrible as you kept getting injuries and tripping all over the place. You continuously went onto the other activities and you either kept hurting yourself or struggling and then called it a day...

"I don't get it... why am I so bad..." you mumbled, you cuddled yourself up as you fell onto the grass, Ganyu sat beside you as she crawled towards you.

"Hey... don't say that about yourself, I think you are doing amazing and still need some training... that's it" Ganyu mumbled, smiling softly at you as you blankly stared at her and sat up.

"You don't understand... I'm nothing more than a disappointment and always will be... I always make mistakes and can't even do the simplest things..." you mumbled, beginning to tear up as your teal-shaped diamond began glowing brightly.

Ganyu's eyes widened as you were trying to wipe your tears away but more kept coming down, you cried quietly as it only glowed brighter and brighter.

Ganyu sighed as she came closer to you and lied you down on the ground, you were confused until she pulled your Catalyst out and let go of it, allowing to hover beside you both.

"Rex Lapis told me to only tell you this once you felt upset, he explained to me that if your little diamond on your forehead began glowing, it meant that you were stressing so..." Ganyu spoke.

"He told me that your Catalyst actually has this special ability that may help you whenever you feel stressed due to him being unable to help you whenever you feel stressed..." Ganyu mumbled, spinning your Catalyst around as it began playing Music.

"He explained to me that your Catalyst plays this very, special lullaby that nobody appears to have except you...! It's like those things that helps Babies to fall asleep at night..." Ganyu mumbled, your eyes widened from surprise as you began to feel sleepy.

"Go to sleep... no need for stressing over anything for now, this Catalyst will continue playing and once it stops, you will wake up..." Ganyu mumbled, you cuddled yourself as you fell asleep.

"Aww... that's so cute, but poor y/a/n..." Ganyu mumbled, Ganyu heard noises behind her to realize that Cloud Retainer was behind her, having a blanket that seemed to be held by her beak.

"Ah! Thank you, Cloud Retainer-" before Ganyu could finish, Cloud Retainer interrupted her as soon as the blanket was off of her mouth.

"Are they alright? I have sensed they were stressing just as Rex Lapis told us, and they have appeared to also fallen asleep already" Cloud Retainer spoke, looking at you with your back facing them.

"Yeah... let's just give them a break, too much stress wouldn't be good for them as there may possibly be a consequence..." Ganyu mumbled, looking at the ground as they remained quiet for a bit.

"You should also go to sleep... you deserve it too, and I shall give you a break tomorrow but I'm expecting you to help them tomorrow so they understand what to do..." Cloud Retainer spoke, Ganyu nodded as Cloud Retainer left.

Ganyu walked back towards you as she fixed the blanket and made sure that it was perfect, pulling it until it reached your chest, she sighed as she lied down beside you until you began whining.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... please forgive me..." you mumbled, narrowing your brows down as your teal-shaped diamond began glowing again.

Ganyu panicked as she grabbed your Catalyst and span it again, beginning to play the Music again as she entered the blanket with you. She pulled you closer to her as your head rested on her chest, hearing her soft heartbeat which calmed you down.

Ganyu softly smiled as she hugged you, making sure that you were in her grip safely, looking at the Catalyst then back at you as she chuckled.

"I promise that I will protect you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - HERE IS CHAPTER 11!! AND LET ME TELL YOU, I THINK THE ENDING WAS POSSIBLY THE CUTEST THING EVER IN MY OPINION.

Ganyu promising to protect Y/n was probably the cutest thing ever once again, and I cannot stop imagining their relationship and how adorable it would be.

And we will be seeing the Yakshas' POV in the Next Chapter and what do you think might happen... I'm interested in knowing... 😈

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this Chapter! and please do stay tuned for Chapter 12!! Bye bye for now!! <33

Word Count - 1270