Chapter 12

Key Words -

y/a/n - your adeptus name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 week later...

You and Ganyu both trained constantly, Ganyu helped you with everything as you slowly got better and better as if you were taking baby steps which was an amazing feeling. But bad news is that due to you now training constantly, it has made you completely forget about sleeping and focus on your training more.

U̵̶̸̹̮̹̲̻͙̎ͪͣͦ͜͡͞͡͡N̵҉̾͟͞͡L̴҉̴͙͖̞̳̜̖ͣͧ̑̑͜͞͠͞͠I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜K҉̿ͭ͘͜E҉̰̰͎̆͞ T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞E҉̰̰͎̆͞ Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠K҉̿ͭ͘͜Ṡ̷̢̫̞̻͈͋͛̓̅͜͜͜͠͠͠H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠Ṡ̷̢̫̞̻͈͋͛̓̅͜͜͜͠͠͠ W̵̶̸̻̼͉̱̄͗ͭ͟͢͢͠H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝ N̵҉̾͟͞͡E҉̰̰͎̆͞E҉̰̰͎̆͞D҉̣͍̓̎͗͜͜E҉̰̰͎̆͞D҉̣͍̓̎͗͜͜ Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝U̵̶̸̹̮̹̲̻͙̎ͪͣͦ͜͡͞͡͡ B̵̴҉̞̠̘̩͍̱́͊͗͜͠͠͠͠Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞ T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞E҉̰̰͎̆͞I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠ Ṡ̷̢̫̞̻͈͋͛̓̅͜͜͜͠͠͠I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜D҉̣͍̓̎͗͜͜E҉̰̰͎̆͞Ṡ̷̢̫̞̻͈͋͛̓̅͜͜͜͠͠͠

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Yakshas' POV...

"Where is Alatus! He has been completely gone for one week and still hasn't shown himself, I doubt he is even on a mission now come to think of it!" Indarias shouted, everybody groaned, they looked for Alatus everywhere and never found him.

"No clue, Indarias, Alatus could possibly be hiding from us due to y/a/n leaving to train which got him upset and isolated himself... if he is hiding from us, then let's let him be but if he doesn't come out for another week then we should bring Rex Lapis into this" Menogias spoke.

Meanwhile with Alatus...

"Where are you..." Alatus mumbled, crying into your pillow again as your blanket was fully wrapped around him, now he seriously needed you because he couldn't take it anymore.

Alatus heard noises as he quickly fixed the pillow and blanket to make it look like nobody was there, he then teleported as Rex Lapis entered the treehouse.

Due to the Treehouse's size, he had to crawl on the wooden floor as he grabbed a few of your books before leaving, which gave Alatus the opportunity to come back.

"Hm..." Alatus thought, now looking around the Treehouse to notice how much stuff you had and you barely had any, you had one wall shelf with a couple of books and your bed.

Alatus suddenly had an idea as he blushed intensely, covering his face with the pillow, thinking about how you would react if he would add a bit of a change to it. He then teleported away as he was excited for what was he was about to do.

Meanwhile with the other Yakshas...

"...It feels different without Alatus... it's awfully quiet, especially to you Bosacius, you always find a way to tease him and then he beats you up" Indarias spoke, Bosacius slapped his forehead and chuckled.

"He is even shorter than you, yet you are stronger but still get defeated by a man who is 5'2..." Menogias spoke as he chuckled, Bosacius gasped as he gritted his teeth angrily.

"You. Aren't. Going. There." Bosacius spoke, Menogias smirked at him darkly "I think I am...-" before Menogias could finish, Bosacius tackled him as they began to have a cat fight.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU BOTH DOING!" Bonanus shouted, rushing towards there alongside Indarias who began laughing loudly as Menogias and Bosacius continued their fight.

"What is the meaning of this..." Rex Lapis spoke, crossing his arms as his eyes glowed yellow, everybody tensed up as they all flinched from Rex Lapis who appeared out of nowhere.

"Where is Alatus?" Rex Lapis asked, they all looked at one another and then told him that Alatus hasn't been seen in 1 week which confused him.

"Hmm... I'll take another look around for him, I actually advise you all head to Wangshu Inn, I'll meet you all there soon" Rex Lapis spoke, they all nodded in agreement as they teleported to the Wangshu Inn.

Rex Lapis had to know where Alatus was, he headed towards your Treehouse to hear some strange noises, he quietly climbed up the ladder and opened the entrance to notice Alatus fixing something.

"Alatus?" Rex Lapis spoke, Alatus flinched as he quickly turned around to see Rex Lapis as he was breathing heavily, he felt his whole body jump because he swore he didn't hear him coming.

"I'm guessing you must have found out y/a/n's Treehouse and have been hiding here the whole time, haven't you?" Rex Lapis spoke, entering the Treehouse and sat beside Alatus.

"I..." Alatus mumbled, taking a deep breathe before beginning to speak properly "I have been... I have been hiding in here for one week and completely isolating myself until y/a/n comes back..." Alatus spoke, cuddling into a ball sadly.

"I understand your current situation, Alatus, I'm worried for y/a/n as well but you must accept that they will be back sooner or later..." Rex Lapis spoke, hugging Alatus tightly as Alatus blankly stared down.

"I feel... all of my Karma... coming back to me..." Alatus mumbled, Rex Lapis let go and looked at Alatus' eyes as he observed them quietly then sighed.

"You have been crying for one week, haven't you? your eyes seem to show that you have" Rex Lapis spoke, Alatus nodded 'yes' as he began tearing up again quietly.

"Don't cry... I'm here for you, Alatus..." Rex Lapis spoke, hugging him tightly again as he observed the Treehouse, noticing some random boxes that appeared and guessed Alatus brought them.

"I'm guessing that you are trying to rebuild this place for them, aren't you? That would be such a lovely surprise for them..." Rex Lapis spoke, looking behind Alatus and noticed that he was struggling to put up another wall shelf.

"Hehe... you could ask me for help if you were struggling, I do not mind helping you" Rex Lapis spoke, letting go of Alatus as he crawled over towards the wall shelf and helped him fix it.

"There you go, I must get going to Wangshu Inn to meet up with the rest of the Yakshas... I won't tell them that you are here and take these..." Rex Lapis spoke, taking the handkerchief in his pocket that was folded and had Painkillers inside of them.

"Thank you, Rex Lapis..." Alatus mumbled, Rex Lapis smiled softly and nodded as he then left the Treehouse and began heading towards Wangshu Inn.

Alatus looked at the unfolded handkerchief which now contained Painkillers as he put one in his mouth, and thought about how proud you would be.

He began tearing up again as folded the handkerchief and cried quietly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - HERE IS CHAPTER 12!! AND I GUESS YOU COULD SAY THAT I'M FEEDING Y'ALL WITH SOME ALATUS ANGST 😍😘

ALSO TYSM FOR 12K READS AND 600+ VOTES 😭 I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS BOOK IS ALREADY GROWING SO QUICKLY!

Anyways be prepared for the next Chapter... 😈 and please do stay tuned for Chapter 13!! Bye bye for now!! <33

Word Count - 1083