Chapter 18

Key Words -

y/a/n - your adeptus name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip...

You thankfully woke up perfect timing as you clicked your tongue a few times and blinked a couple times as well, only to have Alatus who was right in front of you, patiently waiting for you.

"Hello y/a/n... we must head to our mission now, remember?" Alatus asked, you nodded 'yes' slowly as you rubbed your eyes to adjust the vision, Alatus smiled softly before wiping it away.

Alatus took your hands gently into his as his ears went slightly red, lifting you up to help you get up as you stretched your arms out as Alatus looked at you patiently.

As soon as you finished stretching, Alatus grabbed your right hand gently with his left hand and began dragging you towards where Bosacius seemed to be waiting.

You observed the cold, night sky as you realized how deadly quiet it was which scared you as you looked at Alatus who didn't even seem to be bothered by it.

You noticed Bosacius in the distance as you raised your head up slightly, you then wiggled out of Alatus' grip which made him stare in disbelief as you rushed to sneak up on Bosacius.

"...Boo!" you mumbled, clear enough to actually make Bosacius flinch and quickly look behind him, realizing it was you as he sighed in relief... he then realized it WAS you.

He then blushed slightly as you stared in confusion, tilting your head to the side slightly as you walked towards Bosacius and wrapped your arms around Bosacius which caused him to blush intensely.

Bosacius hugged you back tightly, he smiled softly as he raised his head up which made shivers go down his spine as his eyes widened in fear.

Alatus... who glared darkly at Bosacius in horrible jealousy as Bosacius realized Alatus was jealous because YOU were hugging HIM, and not Alatus...

Bosacius stared at Alatus then smirked darkly, resting his eyelids as Bosacius made sure that Alatus continued staring angrily which angered Alatus even more until you chose to let go as they quickly switched back to their normal selves.

"Do you want to come with me, y/a/n?" Alatus spoke, his ears and cheeks going slightly red as he stuck his right hand out, waiting for you to take it as you were about to when Bosacius stopped you.

"How about we have a contest? I'm willing to see how fast you really are, y/a/n!" Bosacius spoke, you then sweatdropped as you thought for a quick second, "Sure... why not..." you mumbled.

Bosacius rotated you to view the whole area as he pointed towards an area, "You see that mountain behind the big tree with the Rex Lapis statue?" Bosacius asked, you nodded 'yes' as you observed carefully.

"Me and Alatus are going to chase you, if you manage to get there before we reach there then you are safe!" Bosacius spoke, you the nodded in agreement as you backed away.

Running then jumping off of the cliff, your jump being super high as you prepare to land yourself in the trees and jump branch by branch to get to the Statue.

While Bosacius and Alatus were way behind, you were admiring the beauty of Liyue until you heard noises and rotated your head to notice Alatus suddenly jump from below and tried grabbing you.

Thankfully you jumped again, your high jump appeared thankfully too as you could see the Statue in the far distance as you groaned in disappointment.

You then widened your eyes as you twisted your head to your left, realizing that you managed to hear Bosacius from behind as you almost got caught until...