Chapter 16

Warning Contains...

• Blood
• Murder
• Violence

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rex Lapis came over to check on Y/n who was soundly sleeping well, Rex Lapis sighed as he was thankfully that you have calmed down... yet he was wondering where the Yakshas went this late at night with no assigned mission...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the Yakshas stomped through the stormy night... noticing a house in the distance that seemed to be broken down, they headed towards there as they noticed a piece of light which was possibly from a candle.

They headed towards there, peeking through and noticing somebody with their family seemed to be staying at the broken down house, all of them stared at the candle sadly.

"How did that stupid fire start anyways! It couldn't have been one of those stupid-" before the male could finish, the wife calmed him down as he sighed and sat back down.

"I miss... Y/n..." a little girl sniffed, the aunt hugged her as she sighed "I miss them too-" before the aunt could finish, the male began yelling.

"WHO CARES ABOUT Y/N! YOU HAVE TO MENTION THEM FOR EVERY, SINGLE THING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM-" before the male could finish...

Alatus got too pissed from your Father talking bad about you, he barged through the roof and broke it completely as he pinned your Father against the floor.

His foot on his chest, and his other foot on his left wrist as Alatus stared down angrily at him with his Yaksha Mask... his Polearm pressed against his throat.

Your Father was frightened from the sudden ambush as everybody got up and backed away in fear, your mother tried reaching out for your father.

Except Bonanus entered and grabbed your mother's wrist harshly, she was about to scream but Bonanus wrapped her left arm around her waist and her right hand was hovering over her throat.

"Don't. Try. To. Scream." Menogias angrily spoke, leaning in closely as he looked into your mother's frighten eyes that were wide open.

"I'm here to ask some questions, we demand you answer truthfully otherwise you don't want me to twist everything upside... do you want that...~?" Menogias mumbled into your mother's ear darkly, your mother flinched from his voice as the thunder struck in the back again.

"O...Okay..." your mother mumbled nervously, Bonanus softened her grip slightly as Menogias began asking his questions, the Yakshas listened carefully.

"Let's ask you our very first question... do you enjoy living this way or not?" Menogias asked, your mother was confused on the question as she swallowed her thick saliva.

"N...No! None of us enjoy the way we are currently living!" your mother spoke, Menogias remained quiet for a bit as the thunder continuously struck outside.

"Alright then, how about this.. forget about every other question and let's move onto one that you aren't prepared for... do you care about Y/n? Do you love Y/n?" Menogias asked, your mother gasped as her eyes widened.

"What..." your mother mumbled nervously, her voice getting quieter and quieter every second, Menogias smirked underneath his Mask as he knew he properly frightened her.

"You heard me... answer the questions... now." Menogias demanded, your mother gritted her teeth as she began crying, your father and everybody else watched in fear.

"...NO! NO! NO! WE ALWAYS HATED THEM, WE ALWAYS HATED THEM! THEY ARE PROBABLY DEAD IN THE FIRE ALREADY-!" before your mother could finish, Bonanus tighten her grip as she began choking your mother.

Menogias grabbed your mother's face, forcing her to face him as he stared into her widened eyes that stared at his Mask in fear.

"You made your decision... Bonanus..." Menogias spoke, glaring at Bonanus through his Mask as she nodded in understandment.

She then placed the tips of her fingers onto your mother's throat as your mother stared in confusion and fear, only for Bonanus to claw her throat open...

Your mother couldn't scream as everybody stared in fear, they just witnessed a Yaksha they were unaware of, clawed your mother's throat.

Bonanus rotated your mother as your mother was shaking in fear, Bonanus then threw her arm backwards as she then stabbed her right arm through your mother's stomach.

Your mother coughed up bad as everybody began screaming, trying to run away but the Yakshas ambushed them from everybody.

Your aunt grabbed your grandparents and your little sister, moving them towards the door which led to a room they could hide in, closing the door as they listened to the screams of their family in horror...

Your mother's throat being cut open, blood gushing out as her stomach had a hole that also had blood gushing out... her eyes, gone... her tongue, gone... her limbs being covered in bloody scratches...

Your father's throat being cut open, blood gushing out as his chest was stabbed multiple times by Alatus' polearm... his eyes, gone... his tongue, gone... his fingers were cut off by Alatus...

Your Aunts, Uncles and Cousins faced something similar with their eyes ripped out and their tongue cut out... so they cannot see you ner speak bad about you anymore...

Alatus looked around then realized something was wrong... he looked around and seemed to have noticed that there was a door as he walked towards it.

He opened it carefully as it made a loud creaking sound, the thunder struck in the back again as he noticed it was your grandparents, your aunt and your little sister.

"..." Alatus observed them quietly, they all seemed to be shaking in fear as Alatus sighed, taking off his Yaksha Mask as he bent down.

"You must be Y/n's little sister... am I correct?" Alatus asked, thunder strucking once again as your little sister's stopped shaking, gasping from the mention of your name.

"You know... my big sibling...?" your little sister mumbled, your aunt let go of her as your little sister crawled towards Alatus who didn't seem to react.

"Of course I do... your sibling is safe with us, yet they cannot come home anymore..." Alatus spoke, lying to your little sister who was got upset.

"I understand you... but your parents and the rest of your family have spoken bad about Y/n except you and these three who haven't... Y/n always cried about it..." Alatus mumbled, thunder strucking once again.

"Oh..." your little sister sighed, "No need to worry... your family had to face this, but you four have already witnessed enough and cannot leave so we have to kill you..." Alatus spoke, your aunt grabbed your little sister and held her tightly.

"...yet we aren't going to kill you brutally like the rest..." Alatus spoke, he got up as he stuck his right hand out, your family who was alive closed their eyes tightly...

There seemed to be a very bright energy coming out of their heads as your little sister who was now crying, her tears slowly dried up, her face relaxed as Alatus sighed sadly.

'I have killed them peacefully... they will never, ever wake up again...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - HERE IS CHAPTER 16! AND I'M BACK!!! 😍 BUT CANNOT BELIEVE MYSELF THAT I ADDED THIS MUCH BLOOD AND VIOLENCE RN 😭

ANYWAYS HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE / HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!! <33

I wanna ask a question about your Y/n!

Question 1... how tall is your Y/n? Like I mean by... is it taller than Alatus? Hehe... 😈

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this Chapter! and please do stay tuned for Chapter 17!! Bye bye for now!! <33

Word Count - 1259