Chapter 19

Key Words -

y/a/n - your adeptus name

Warning Contains...

• Blood
• Death
• Murder
• Violence

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 months later...

After successfully defeating an Ruin Serpent that was corrupted by the Chasm's power, you were later on sent to go on missions alone which none of the Yakshas seemed to like.

You were also absolutely amazing on your own as well, defeating many demons on your own, protecting the people who have witnessed and always managing to come back successfully.

Rex Lapis was proud of you, rewarding you with flowers and little gifts to fill up your little treehouse.

Bosacius seemed to have been showing more affection than he usually does and also rewards you with flowers and little decorations. Bonanus always appears to be clingy than usual, always making sure that you have company and you both constantly talk, mostly it's Bonanus who is talking. Indarias is always making sure that you are alright, and she at least drags you to come take some strolls with her around Liyue. Menogias is always checking up on your health and somewhat usually detects on how you are feeling, being sure to always take care of yourself well, and then there is Alatus. He is always clinging onto you or by your side, brings you flowers everyday which some of them you kept and some of them you ate...

Unaware about something bad that's about to happen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All of my Yakshas... the time has come and we must get going... immediately." Rex Lapis spoke, getting up from his stoned-chair as he walked away.

All of the Yakshas got up, Bosacius managed to get to you as he got you up from your seat and made you follow them as you stared in absolute confusion and fear.

"What's going on... where are we going all of the sudden..." you mumbled in fear, your teal-shaped diamond glowing brightly as Menogias came towards you and picked you up, smiling softly.

"No need to fear, y/a/n... if you are that scared, please close your eyes..." Menogias mumbled, into your ear, you closed your eyes tightly as you were breathing heavily.

All of the Yakshas teleported to another area as Menogias placed you down on the ground, approaching Rex Lapis who has landed onto the ground and started talking with the Yakshas.

Out of curiosity, you opened your eyes as your eyes widened in fear... Multiple Gods have seemed to be gathering in Liyue...

"Rex Lapis... what's going on...?!" you mumbled loudly, loud enough for Rex Lapis and the Yakshas to hear, as Rex Lapis approached you slowly.

"Look at me..." Rex Lapis spoke, you looked up as he bent down, "This is something me and the Yakshas agreed not to tell you about... it was about this War, between me and the Gods... we must fight in order to stay alive... I'm truly sorry for not telling you, y/a/n." Rex Lapis mumbled.

Your eyes widened, the teal-shaped diamond glowing more brightly than usual as Indarias and Menogias came to aid you immediately, you now began to struggle to breathe from this...

'What if Rex Lapis doesn't make it?! What if the Yakshas die since they are here as well?! Will I die as well as I am suddenly hearing this?!' your voice echoed nervously in your head.

Bosacius, Bonanus and Alatus then noticed how you began panicking even more as they all approached you, choosing to hug you to see if it calms you down.