Chapter 7

Key Words -

y/a/n - your adeptus name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You chose Catalyst as your weapon, Rex Lapis was supportive of your choice and then you both had so much fun that you made you feel better due to the fact you couldn't go on the mission with the rest of the Yakshas... he also helped you train so you could get the hang of it.

Rex Lapis and you had the most funnest time ever! You both went to places such as clothing stores, food stalls, taking a stroll around Liyue Harbor and he even gave you the funnest piggy back rides which you absolutely enjoyed!

Meanwhile the Yakshas were dying to see you again... T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞E҉̰̰͎̆͞Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞ N̵҉̾͟͞͡E҉̰̰͎̆͞E҉̰̰͎̆͞D҉̣͍̓̎͗͜͜E҉̰̰͎̆͞D҉̣͍̓̎͗͜͜ Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝U̵̶̸̹̮̹̲̻͙̎ͪͣͦ͜͡͞͡͡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 week later...

"Y/n? Could you do me a favour and put this basket into your treehouse?" Rex Lapis asked, handing you a basket that had a blanket, pillow and some books.

"Absolutely..." you spoke, getting up as you were making your way to your treehouse when you heard noises behind you, your eyes widened as your hair blew due to the wind suddenly picking up.

"Who is there...-?" before you could finish, you turned and noticed all of the Yakshas staring at you with blood covering really their whole body and their masks as you dropped the basket on accident.

"AAAAAAAAAAA!" you shouted, Rex Lapis came rushing in as he noticed the Yakshas, he sighed in relief that you weren't in any kind of danger but looked angrily at the Yakshas who scared you.

"Wash yourselves... immediately!" Rex Lapis shouted, they all looked down sadly as Rex Lapis helped clean up your mess, when Alatus chose to approach you with his messy look.

"Alatus? What's wrong...-?" before you could finish, Alatus jumped onto you and tackled you into a hug with his legs wrapped around your waist as he blushed intensely underneath his mask.

"Alatus..." Rex Lapis mumbled, his eyes glowing yellow as it scared Alatus which caused him to back away, your eyes widened as you looked at yourself who was now fully bloody.

"Guessing you must bathe yourself as well... although we do not have any more baths for you to take so you must share with one of the Yakshas" Rex Lapis spoke, all of the Yakshas raised their heads and waited quietly in excitement.

"Hm..." you hummed, placing a hand on your chin as you thought for a second "I would prefer to wait for everybody else to finish so then I could go on my own" you spoke as everybody sighed quietly.

"Fair enough, go on now... we mustn't allow the blood to dry up..." Rex Lapis spoke, everybody left except you as Rex Lapis' eyes widened in realization.

'Wait... the blood on them hasn't dried and managed to get onto Y/n... that could possibly mean that they just-' before Rex Lapis could finish, you tucked onto his shirt as he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Rex Lapis? Should I carry my Basket to my Treehouse, or should I not due to the fact I have gotten bloody" you spoke, Rex Lapis sighed as he smiled.

"I'll do it, besides I have another task in mind now come to think of it... could you head towards our usual meetup spot and clean up the mess I have accidentally left?" Rex Lapis asked, you nodded in agreement as you walked off.