Chapter 8

Key Words -

y/a/n - your adeptus name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAKE. UP." Rex Lapis shouted, grabbing his polearm as he went to check on the Yakshas, only to find them all missing from their sleeping area as he stared in confusion.

"Where did they go now..." he mumbled, when he suddenly heard laughing and began running towards that direction, only to notice that Alatus secretly took you in and cuddled you as Bosacius was painting yours and Alatus' faces.

"Bosacius..." Rex Lapis spoke, glaring at him with his arms crossed, all of the Yakshas flinched as they turned towards him. Seeing his yellow eyes glowing in anger as they swallowed their saliva in fear.

"Wake up Alatus and y/a/n, we are going to be visiting somebody today..." Rex Lapis spoke, crossing his arms as he waited patiently, Bosacius let go of the paintbrushes and shook you awake first.

"Mmm... let me sleep a bit longer... please..." you mumbled, you began to float while sleeping as everybody was confused on how you were doing that, Alatus grabbed you and placed you back where you were before.

"Y/a/n tends to do that while they are sleeping, allow me to get them up instead" Rex Lapis spoke, approaching you as he got you out of Alatus' grip and held you in bridal style.

Meanwhile Alatus got up immediately, noticing you were gone from his grip, only to see a Rex Lapis who was glaring at him then smiling softly.

"Good Morning, Alatus, we have a special meeting with somebody and Bosacius may or may not have drew on you and y/a/n's faces while you both were sleeping..." Rex Lapis pointed out, Alatus glared at Bosacius who knew he was so dead after this.

"Apologizes Alatus, you both didn't wake up so I took this chance to paint both of your faces... hehe..." Bosacius spoke as he scratched the back of his head while sweatdropping from Alatus' glare.

"I am going to kill you..." Alatus spoke quickly, putting on his Yaksha Mask and quickly summoning his polearm "Wait... what?!" Bosacius shouted, getting attacked by Alatus.

Timeskip...

"Rex Lapis? Why are we exactly walking? Shouldn't we be teleporting there instead?" Indarias asked, everybody agreed with Indarias as for Rex Lapis who was still holding you who was sleeping still.

"Y/a/n's nap would be cut short and we wouldn't like that, especially for y/a/n, due to the fact that they are needing loads of naps" Rex Lapis spoke, Menogias sighed as he stared at you who was sleeping.

"Woooo..." you cheered quietly out of nowhere, floating up from Rex Lapis' grip but he managed to hold onto your ankle as he dragged you back down onto his grip.

"That... is uncommon... when did they start doing this?" Menogias asked "They started doing this since Day 1 actually, I chose to keep it a secret you could say as y/a/n is still unaware of this..." Rex Lapis mumbled.

"Hmm... what do you want to do...?" you mumbled, Rex Lapis giggled from your unknown sleep talking "I'm not interesting in doing activities at the moment... thank you for asking either way..." Rex Lapis mumbled.

"It seems we have made it..." Rex Lapis mumbled, placing a hand on your forehead as your teal-shaped diamond began to glow as you slowly woke up.

"Where are we..." you mumbled, Rex Lapis chuckled "We are here to meet somebody, remember when I told you?" he asked, you nodded as you got out of his grip.

"I'm still tired... I feel like... falling to the ground and taking another nap..." you mumbled, trying to sound a bit sarcastic as Rex Lapis laughed, Alatus spread his hand out in hopes of you holding his hand but you chose to hold Rex Lapis' hand as he sighed sadly.

You were all walking when you noticed somebody who seemed to have light blue hair, they appeared to be a female as she also had horns with white and blue clothes.

"Ganyu! We have arrived!" Rex Lapis shouted, the female flinched as she turned around quickly for you to notice her gorgeous light purple eyes yet you were still scared so you hid behind Rex Lapis.

"Ah! Greetings Rex Lapis, and all of the Yakshas... you must be? Wait..." Ganyu spoke but then stopped speaking the moment she saw you, she gasped as she looked at you in excitement.

"I remember you! You tried joining the Liyue Qixing-!" before Ganyu could finish, you gasped in fear as you stuffed your face in Rex Lapis' shirt as he sighed sadly and nodded 'no' to Ganyu and understood the signal.

"I'm... I'm sorry if I brought up a sensitive topic, I didn't mean to frighten you... although I'm Ganyu! You probably don't remember me but I do remember you!" the female now known as Ganyu spoke.

You slowly removed your face from Rex Lapis' shirt to notice Ganyu's soft smile, you somewhat felt relaxed around her as she chuckled.

"So I'm obviously guessing you are the new Yaksha? The Cryo Yaksha, to be precise?" Ganyu asked, you nodded 'yes' slowly as she approached you which made you flinch.

"No need to feel afraid, I have something to show you! But first of all... do you trust me?" Ganyu asked, stretching her right hand out as she waited for your answer.

You were very nervous, you stared at Ganyu's hand and then at Rex Lapis who looked at you and smiled softly, nodding his head up and down as he also waited for your answer.

You slowly let go of Rex Lapis' shirt and slowly went towards Ganyu, you took her right hand with your left hand as she gasped and smiled, Rex Lapis chuckled as all of the Yakshas stared in jealousy.

Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝U̵̶̸̹̮̹̲̻͙̎ͪͣͦ͜͡͞͡͡ T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠U̵̶̸̹̮̹̲̻͙̎ͪͣͦ͜͡͞͡͡Ṡ̷̢̫̞̻͈͋͛̓̅͜͜͜͠͠͠T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞ H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞E҉̰̰͎̆͞R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠ B̵̴҉̞̠̘̩͍̱́͊͗͜͠͠͠͠U̵̶̸̹̮̹̲̻͙̎ͪͣͦ͜͡͞͡͡T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞ N̵҉̾͟͞͡O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞ U̵̶̸̹̮̹̲̻͙̎ͪͣͦ͜͡͞͡͡Ṡ̷̢̫̞̻͈͋͛̓̅͜͜͜͠͠͠?!

"Yay! I have a surprise for you, now come on! Follow me!" Ganyu shouted, now running towards your surprise as you felt... happy and warm inside... Ganyu gave you a nice, fuzzy feeling.

As soon as Ganyu and you left, all of the Yakshas began to complain at one another as Rex Lapis was confused and tried stopping them as Rex Lapis sighed... knowing why they were complaining...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - OMG HERE IS CHAPTER 8! And successfully... GOT 4K READS ALREADY AND 200+ VOTES?! THIS IS SO SHOCKING, DIDN'T I START THIS WEEK LIKE 1-2 WEEKS AGO?? 😭

But what do you guys think Ganyu and Y/n are gonna do together? And it better not be something inappropriate cuz I can sense those things coming in the comments...

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this Chapter! and stay tuned for Chapter 9!! Bye bye for now!! <33

Word Count - 1130