Keep Her Safe

They kiss in the pantry long enough for Austin to mumble that he needs another icy shower. Ophelia wants to offer herself to him rather. But she does not have the nerve to be so brash so she just blushes at the thoughts of what he would do with her if she did. "You need to stop blushing when thoughts of me fucking you go through your head, baby. It's a dead give away and it makes me a little weak in the knees," Austin says. Ophelia feels a little bad that she has put him in this position. Maybe she should let him have one of his girls on the side, just to get his frustrations out. But she could never suggest that, she is far too selfish for that. Besides, she would be happy for him to use her to get his frustrations out. She shrugs, "oops," she says. Austin's mouth forms an O and his brows raise. "Oh, we are playing games now. Well, in that case, baby," he leans in close to her ear, "last night you had me so worked up that I tugged myself off twice in the shower. I came so hard that I had to wash my mess off the shower door. I was thinking of you the whole time. Your pretty mouth, your thick thighs, your breasts. I want to watch as you come undone under me while you scream my name and cling to my hot skin," he says then pulls back and looks at her with a smirk. "Do I win that round?" he says.

Ophelia is not brazen nor is she sexually adventurous. Her sex life consists of Jim flopping around on top of her while she lays on her back pretending to be happy with how Jim is looking after her. She had done some research and attempted to try new things to spice up their sex life but Jim had shut her down. This is what she had always wanted - sex to be fun and exciting. She has no idea what she is actually doing but it seems Austin is attracted to just her blush so she is sure no matter what she does she would have one up on him every time. "Put me down, please," she says, the purr in her voice is not lost on Austin as one of his brows shoots up. He loosens his grip on her but instead of jumping off him, she lets herself slide down his body till she is on her knees in front of him. Placing her hands on his upper thighs she looks up at him with big doe eyes. She keeps close to him, she can feel the zipper from his pants on her chin. "Thank you for breakfast and if you ever need help with anything, anything at all, just let me know and I will do my very best to accommodate you...to please you," she says, making sure to keep her voice soft and sweet but slightly strained so he can hear her need for him. He is looking down at her with his lips parted in shock. His pupils are blown and she can't see much blue in his eyes anymore. It also looks like he may have stopped breathing. She goes to stand making sure to accidentally push her face into his crotch area as she gets up. "So you won? Am I right in saying that? I am not sure...just to clarify...you won?" she asks sweetly. "I am fucked. You are a fucking minx and I am fucked," Austin says. Ophelia smiles and kisses him on the cheek, "you will keep me in line," she whispers then turns and opens the pantry door, ignoring Austin's strangled grunt.

"You ok?" Rod asks as Ophelia steps back into the kitchen. Ophelia says yes at the same time as Austin says no. Rod and Oliver frown at Austin while Ophelia tries to hide her smile. "I need a cigarette...Oliver, come," Austin says opening one of the french doors leading to the patio outside. He steps outside with Oliver following happily behind him with the fruit platter in hand. "So what do you want to do about Jessica? Want me to get rid of her?" Ron asks. "Umm...you scare me when you say 'get rid of her' it sounds like that's more than just firing her," Ophelia says sitting back down next to Ron. "It's absolutely what I mean...I know people," Ron says. Ophelia laughs a little, she really likes Ron. "I feel so stupid. Do you know what I mean? I confided in her. Told her my fears and worries. I told her that Jim and I were having problems...I asked her what I should do to fix it...she gave me advice. They were probably laughing at how gullible and stupid I was this whole time," she says. "You are not stupid or gullible or any of the nasty shit you have been calling yourself. You are kind and sweet. You are a good person who chooses to trust people and to see the good in people. Bad people come along and take advantage of your good heart...that makes them the idiot. That makes them stupid. You are wonderful the way you are," Ron says. Ophelia gives her a watery smile. "I think you and I will be friends even after the PR thing is done," Ophelia says. "I would like that very much," Ron says hugging Ophelia. "Now, about getting rid of Jessica..." Ron says. Ophelia laughs and shakes her head. "No. I would like to tell her that her service is being terminated myself. You can deal with June. Although I do need to find a new assistant now."