A Lesson

Ophelia lets her hands roam his body blindly as she kisses him and then she sits up, looking down at him with a smirk. "I feel powerful up here. Like...you are putty in my hands. You will do anything I ask," she says. She knows what she is doing. Austin makes her feel alive, he gives her complete control but she likes having him lead her at times so poking his ego a little does not hurt any. Austin looks at her with a raised eyebrow and then frowns.  "Me thinks someone is getting a little too big for her boots," he warns. "Well I am just saying by the way your brain melted on that kitchen counter and how gone you were this morning by the simple flick of my tongue, I think the student has become the master," she coos. "Careful. My ego is bruising and he does not like that," Austin warns again. "Oh? Would he like a tampon? Maybe some herbal tea?" she giggles. "Baby,  you are playing with fire," Austin warns again in a low growl, his fingers flexing on her thighs. She hears some people laughing loudly from a campsite and she turns her head in the direction of the sound. "Maybe one of those me-" she starts but is cut off when Austin grabs her hips and flings her onto the bed, climbing on top of her and holding her hands above her head with one hand. His other hand grabs the front of her thin nightshirt and he rips it off her, throwing the tattered pieces over his shoulder. "That is not funny, baby.  I should keep my cock in your mouth to make sure you don't say any more dumb shit," he growls. Ophelia gasps, he is so brash. She finds herself slipping into a submissive state as he leans over her dominantly. But she is not scared, he will be tender with her although the blaze in his eyes suggests he is going to make her pay for her teasing mouth. "I am sorry," she whispers. "Oh, it's too late for that, baby," he says then gets off her. "Stand up," he says. He wraps a blanket around her shoulders and then grabs his belt. "W-what are you doing?" she asks now a little nervous. Has she pushed him too far? "Hunting," he says pushing open the camper and pointing for her to go out. A little confused and slightly terrified, but also excited, she does not detest, choosing to just do as he instructs. He follows her out and then walks off toward a forest. She runs to catch up to him and stays quiet as she follows him deep into the forest. She would joke about them having to be careful about running into Bigfoot but by the way, Austin is tramping forward, Ophelia does not think he will see the funny side of it right now.

After a while, Austin starts running his hands along the tree trunks and then when he feels one that looks particularly smooth he stops.  "Come here," he mumbles. Ophelia moves quickly and stands between him and the tree. He pulls off the blanket leaving her standing in front of him with only her underwear on then he grabs her shoulders and pushes her against the tree."Don't move," he says. He grabs her wrist and pulls it around the tree as he moves behind it. "Wrist," he instructs and she gives him her other wrist. He takes it roughly and then she can feel as he ties her wrist together firmly with his belt. He walks around and stands in front of her then reaches over and rips the seams of her underwear, watching as they fall to her feet. Then he steps back and looks at her. "Mmmm,  you are a sight, baby...I should leave you here, just like this, alone, so you can think about the shit you pulled in that fucking camper," he says. He wouldn't. "Oh, please don't. Please! I am sorry, I was just teasing. I would never, I swear," she begs. Austin smirks and shakes his head. "Easy to say when you are all tied up and helpless, baby," he says. Ophelia bites back her giggle, he is trying to look at her sternly but she can see his eyes are dancing. He would not have the willpower to leave her here like this. He may be the dominant in this little game but she knows she still holds the power.

"No, no, I promise. I will never say anything like that again. You can do anything you want to me - I will give you anything!"

"Anything?"

"Yes, yes, anything!" she says and then opens her legs, wide.  She knows he won't be able to resist,  and he doesn't. He walks closer and drops to his knees in front of her. "Even tied up your hold over me is insane," he says. Ophelia giggles. "What are you going to do to me," she asks. He looks up at her and smiles, it is mischievous and now Ophelia is a little nervous, what is he up to? "First, I am going to use my tongue, work you over until you are about to explode...then I am going to stop and step back to watch you try and hold onto that promise of an orgasm. Then, when it almost fizzles out I am going to step forward and fuck you. I am going to fuck you until that orgasm comes alive again, it's going to work its way up your legs, down your spine, and along your skin - rushing for that little piece of heaven," he says pointing to her vagina, "it's going to make your arms and legs feel like jelly and then when you let your head fall back as your orgasm takes hold...I am going to stop, again, I am going to watch and wait while you can do nothing but whimper as it slowly seeps out without exploding."