You Might Think...

Diamond throws her arms around Ophelia and declares her the best boss/friend/person in the world when Ophelia walks in with a bag of greasy takeaways for her. "I nearly died just from the shit hospital food alone," Diamond says with a mouth full of hamburger. "I think you have proved that nothing can kill you, Di," Rod says from the other side of the hospital bed. It's just the three of them. Liam, Sadie, and Java are busy with his broken hand, Oliver and Austin are busy with a phone call to Austin's lawyer and Joe had stepped out for a shower. "The doctor has said I can go home next week. They are keeping me here for another week and then I am moving in with Joe - I am taking over his life and he has no say in it," Diamond says taking another bite of her burger. "I am so happy you both found each other. I could not think of a better couple," Ophelia says. "I can...but they are both idiots, so..." Diamond says and looks at Rod who nods and gives Ophelia a pointed nod. "Every love story is different. My parents, Rod and Oliver, You and Joe, Liam, Sadie, and Java...even Ruby's. Austin and I have our own...does not make it any less meaningful than yours because it was only meant for right now," Ophelia says. "You are right," Rod says. "Still bullshit though," Diamond says. Ophelia opens her mouth to try and explain herself but closes it when loud music boomes through the hospital room.

(You might think, by: the cars.)

Liam and Sadie shuffle in quickly holding up a large hospital sheet with, Ophelia thinks, people hiding behind it. They move until they are directly in front of Diamond's bed. Diamond,  Ophelia and Rod watch in confusion as the music continues to blare.

Leon's head pops over the top of the sheet suddenly, "Oh well uh, you might think I'm crazy," he sings to the song. Then Oliver, "To hang around with you," he sings. Then Joe, "Or maybe you think I'm lucky," he sings, and then Java, "To have somethin' to do," he sings too. Then Austin pops his head up and sings, "But I think that you're wild, inside me is some child."

Then they all start flipping their heads side to side and sing together, "You might think I'm foolish or maybe it's untrue. You might think I'm crazy. All I want is you."

They all duck down again and Diamond bursts out laughing as Ophelia and Rod giggle at either side of her.

Then Leon stands, shirtless, and covers his nipples, "You might think it's hysterical," he sings. "But I know when you're weak," Oliver sings popping up and also covering his nipples.
"You think you're in the movies," Joe sings as he pops up, Then Java, "And everything's so deep," he sings. Then Austin pops up, nipples covered as he sings, "But I think that you're wild when you flash that fragile smile."

Diamond is laughing so hard she is battling to breathe as they all grin at her. Rod and Ophelia's giggles have turned into full-blown laughs too.

They all sing together again, grinning and wriggling their eyebrows. "You might think it's foolish, what you put me through. You might think I'm crazy. All I want is you."

They all dip behind the sheet, one at a time as Austin sings, uncovering his nipples with a naughty smile, "and it was hard, so hard to take. There's no escape without a scrape. But you kept it going, till the sun fell down. You kept it, going."

Then he dips behind the sheet with the rest of the boys as Diamond, Rod, Ophelia and now a bunch of nurses laugh.

Then Leon pops up again hiding his crotch with both hands as Liam and Sadie drop the sheet to hip level and Ophelia's eyes bulge, he is naked. "Oh well uh, you might think I'm delirious," he sings then turns his back. Oliver pops up, hands on his crotch, "The way I run you down," he sings and turns.