𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I woke up and immediately got a text from Uraraka as I stretched myself and went to get a shower for school.I came out with my school uniform as I spotted the Uraraka and Tsuyu waiting outside my room.

"Today,we only converse with people from Dekusquad and others.Not Bakusquad!Only texting to tell where we are or anything."Uraraka pulled Tsuyu and I to the elevator as we headed to the common area.

"The girls and I notified the other guys so their chill with staying away for now.But we basically made a booking so Bakusquad will come in to the kicthen when we leave."Tsuyu explained as I nodded.

I spotted Tenya,Izuku and Shoto talking to each other as Aoyama and Shoji were conversing as well at the side.I crept up behind Shoto as I tapped his shoulder.

I tugged his shirt as I smiled cheekily."Were you surprised?"I smiled widely as he flushed red.

"Goodmorning girls!Y/N you look rather entusiastic today."Tenya commented as I nodded.

"Why wouldn't I be?I got to see you three first thing in the morning!"I exclaimed as the three remained silent,trying to hide their face but their pinkish ears gave it away.

"We're glad,we're the reason you're happy."Shoto smiled as Izuku nodded.

I saw Uraraka and Tsuyu secretly trying to take pictures.I sighed as we continued to talk as I got a piece of bread from the basket of snacks.

"Y/N,you should eat a proper meal before school for more energy!"Izuku tucked a piece of hair behind my ear as I giggled and took a bite of it.

It was a creme bread which was honestly the best."It'll last be a day.."I fed him a piece of the bread,wiping the creme with my finger and spreading it on my bread,taking a bite again.I noticed he flinched and turned red.I saw Shoto and Tenya looking eager so I fed it to them too.

I also fed Uraraka and Tsuyu as they smiled in return.I felt my phone in my skirt pocket buzz but ignored it,knowimg it was Uraraka and Tsuyu or the other girls."Oi,move I want to fucking eat!"Katsuki's voice echoed through the common room as Uraraka immediately pushed us out of the dorm building.

"We should head to school now!"Tsuyu said as Tenya nodded and talked about how being early is important.

When we reached school,we cornered Tenya's table as we conversed.We honestly just talked about random things.Well,mostly Tenya,Shoto,Izuku and I were talking.Uraraka and Tsuyu were holding their phones weirdly to take photos while they were cramped up into Uraraka's seat.

We all eventually returned to our seats as Hero Class started.Aizawa-sensei explained as we were asked to be in a group of 6 or less.We were required to change into our hero costumes and we were forced to make no eye contact with the Bakusquad.

"Let's team up!"Uraraka called us together as we agreed.Class B arrived as Monoma went to mock our class again.

"Forgot to say,we have interclass."Aizawa-sensei mentioned as some groaned in annoyance,mostly for Class B.