Chapter 13

Unfortunately, the trip to Mumbai was as uneventful as it could get. Prerna did get to sit beside Mr. Bajaj but unlike their last flight, they did not exchange any words. He was busy looking at his tablet screen, swiping and zooming in and zooming out on documents and she was busy not staring at his grey eyes roaming all over the white screen, all the while holding a stupid book on marketing.

Oh, how she wished she was the screen.

--

Rishabh tried his best to look focused and interested throughout the duration of the very boring flight. His act of reading the documents was a success because Ms. Sharma hadn't uttered a word, her focus clearly on the marketing book she held in her dainty arms, with her long fingers which were painted a light pink shade today.

Oh, how great would they look on his lips?

--

It wasn't as if Prerna was a virgin. She had fooled around with her ex-boyfriend when she was eighteen years old, but it was just for fifteen minutes and she wasn't even sure if she lost her virginity or not. They had broken up soon after that and she had gotten busy with her studies. 

But now, Prerna was a grown woman, who knew what she wanted, or rather, whom she wanted. And right now, while sitting on a very plush airplane chair, with the AC as cold as it could get and a mega hot man sitting beside her, she just wanted one thing, two words, Mr. Bajaj.

She hadn't realized when the need to have him had grown so much. At first, it was just a mere crush, she liked him because of his insanely good looks. Then, he was in her fantasies whenever she was in bed, alone and cold at night. She would whisper his name and push herself off the most pleasurable of edges and sleep with a smile on her face. She thought that was the end of it but it grew

He started appearing in her dreams and told her how he respected her work, and respected her as a person. Her heart started fluttering at the faintest of his smiles, her throat would go dry whenever she caught his eyes on her and she knew, she had to do something about it.

--

Rishabh was not bothered by his need to have Ms. Sharma. He had a very simple and logical explanation, he was a man who was lusting after an incredibly attractive woman, and there was nothing wrong with it. Except that it was.

Firstly, she was almost a decade younger than him. 

Secondly, she was his employee.

Thirdly, he didn't know what she wanted, so to feel such strong, physical feelings toward her made him feel weird from time to time.

But he had noticed her staring at him, caught her eyes on him many times a day, and he wondered, did she feel the same?

Would it be so bad to explore this?

--

By the time their flight had landed, Prerna was a mess of want and hormones. She was desperate to reach the hotel and use her lousy vibrator to finish what her stupid head had started. Thankfully, it was past midnight when they landed, so she would have a few hours to herself before they had to attend the meeting the next afternoon.

Once they reached the hotel, the concierge showed them their rooms and by the time Prerna had taken a shower and ended up in bed, it was already two a.m. She immediately took her old vibrator from her bag and laid down on the soft bed, closing her eyes and imagining the man who currently occupied the room next to her, in bed next to her.

--

Sleep was eons away from Rishabh's eyes. If he closed them, he would think about her and if he didn't close them, he would still think about her. He thought he had taken care of the problem in the shower but apparently, it was not a success. He tossed in bed for ten minutes and got up, knowing he wasn't going to sleep tonight.

'Should just read the documents for tomorrow's meeting.' He mumbled to himself, knowing full well that the 'reading' he had done on the plane for two hours was as unsuccessful as his private tryst in the bathroom.

'Fuck.' He mumbled again, seeing his tablet had run out of battery and two minutes later, realizing that the hard-copy documents were with Prerna. 

He almost decided to go back to bed when a thought occurred in his head. Should he just knock on Ms. Sharma's door and ask for the documents? He was sure she wasn't asleep, he could hear voices from her room so she was probably on a call with someone. 

Okay, I'll just go, knock and ask for the documents.

And maybe get a chance to see her in her pyjamas.

Shut up.

Taking a deep breath, he walked towards the door and took his key, wondering if he was doing the right thing.

'I am the boss and I just need three files from her. I'll stay outside the room and just knock once, if she doesn't reply, I'll come back.' He whispered to himself and closed the door behind him.

Prerna's room was three steps away from him and within three seconds, he was outside her door. 

He raised his arm to knock when he heard something and his blood froze.

Moans.

Deep, loud moans.

Specifically, her moans.

He gulped and shook his head, not really believing his ears. Looking around the empty hallway, he pushed his head on the door, trying to hear more clearly.

Surely she wasn't-

'Aahh.' Came a significant loud noise from inside and Rishabh took a step back, his heart beating in his chest.

Was she...inside...with someone?

This was not possible...Prerna wasn't the kind of person who would just do something like this with a random stranger in a random city. But then what was this? The voices were clear and for the life of him, he could not understand what was going on. These were not the sounds of a young woman sleeping, these were the sounds of a young woman doing the opposite of sleeping.

'Rishabh!'

And before he could stop himself, he had already knocked on the door.

The voices came to a halt.