Chapter 15

WARNING 18+

WARNING 18+

WARNING 18+

Strawberries.

All passion flew out of the window as Prerna registered Mr. Bajaj's words. She pulled back and looked at him with fearful eyes.

'What-

'You're allergic to strawberries!' She almost screamed and he blinked, a small smile appearing on his swollen pink lips. 'Oh my God, your lips have started swelling! We need to go to the hospital-

'Ms. Sharma-

'I don't even know where the-

'Ms. Sharma-

'How allergic are you-

'Ms. Sharma-

'I'll call the reception for a doctor-

'Prerna!' He had to almost shout and grab her by the shoulders as she looked at him with worry in her eyes. 'I am alright.'

'But...your lips...they are swollen-

'It's because of...you.' He said and smiled again. 'And yes, I am allergic to strawberries but not to artificially strawberry flavored lip glosses.'

'Pakka? You are really alright?' She asked, her fingers moving up to caress his lips. 'It doesn't burn?'

'It does.' He mumbled and she frowned but he held her wrist and moved it to his chest, getting closer to her. 'But here.'

Prerna's eyes fluttered close as his words floated in the air. She tried to breathe normally but they were coming out raggedly, the closeness between them creating a havoc on her senses. 

'Ms. Sharma-

'Call me Prerna.' She said and looked at him with a soft smile. He nodded and gulped, looking nervous. What was he nervous about?

'Only if you call me Rishabh. Mr. Bajaj makes me sound old-

'You're not old.' She shook her head and her fingers moved to his grey hair. 'You are just...experienced.'

He chuckled at her response and she bit her lip, growing warm at his beautiful laugh. Oh, she could spend all day listening to it!

'You were saying something?' She asked, realising that they were still standing very close to each other. Did he want to leave now that the moment had broken?

'Would you like to...continue...what we were doing-

'Would you?' She asked before he could finish his question and he nodded, his eyes turning a little darker as he stared into hers.

'Very much so.' His husky voice replied and Prerna joined their lips again, answering him with her actions. The broken moment was healed again as they kissed each other, legs moving towards the bed, arms caressing each other's bodies. 

Prerna fell on the large bed with a soft thud as Rishabh landed over her, his hands moving under her back, leaving feathered touches on her waist. She arched up as goosebumps appeared all over her body and pulled him more towards her. 

She could not believe this was happening...was she really kissing Rishabh Bajaj in a hotel room at 2:30 am? Her eyes fluttered opened just a bit as he lifted his face and gave her a smile full of dimples. She gifted him one her stunning grins and nodded, her mind saying...yes this is happening!

Rishabh was in awe of this woman. As she looked at him with her bright eyes burning with desire and her stunning, stunning smile staring back at him, he didn't know if he could control himself tonight. But he didn't want to control himself...for the first time in many years, he had felt an attraction, a pull this strong. And he did not want to let it go. Not now, when he had her in his arms, willing and desiring.