Chapter 22

[If you all want to read over all story progression, you can skip this part. This is basically just smut.

If you want to read smut, here it is.]

Warning 

Serious 18+ Content Below

"Mr. Bajaj!" She whimpered and shivered as he worshipped her body, slowly, softly, urgently. His tongue was trailing along her back as she grabbed the soft bed sheet in her fists, feeling hot and bothered at the same time. 

She knew what he was doing, torturing her so that she would beg for him like a starved woman. 

He knew she loved it.

"Hmmm." She heard his voice as he tasted her, making sure to not miss any spot. His rough fingers were gentle on her soft skin, making her shiver uncontrollably. "Yes, Ms. Sharma?"

"Please." She begged and turned towards him, facing his beautiful face. "I need you."

"It's too soon, we have just started." He said and dipped down to taste the sensitive skin around her heaving chest as she moaned yet again. "Darling."

Her arms moved to grab his head as his tongue travelled up towards her earlobe. She shuddered as he whispered softly into her ears.

"How much do you want me Ms. Sharma?" He asked and kissed her temple. "Tell me and I will give it to you."

"Too much." She answered quickly. "So fucking much."

"Then that's what you'll get." He almost growled and captured her lips as she buckled up to taste his mouth, her trembling arms wrapping around his back as his lower body ground into hers. 

Prerna saw stars as the friction increased, making her legs buckled under him and he wasn't even inside her yet for God's sake.

"Rishabh...I can't...I'll com-

"Then do it, for me." He said and changed his pace, going as slow as a snail. "Take your sweet time."

"No." She shook her head and in a swift motion, removed his boxers with her quick feet, feeling him hard over her softness. "I want you. Now."

He smirked as she grabbed him, pushing him inside her slowly yet quickly at the same time, her hands shivering but not shaking. Groaning loudly, she felt her insides wrapping around him, making him shudder in delight and her moan in return.

Prerna started moving immediately, as if staying still would kill her. It probably would, she concluded as he moved with her, his one hand cupping her face as the other took his weight in. She was in some other world, her eyes closed as she savored the feeling of him all over her, all inside her. He was everywhere and she was at his mercy...and she would do anything to stay here forever. 

"Prerna, I am-

"I know, I know." She nodded and opened her eyes, staring at his face. Sweat matted his hair, blood tinted his cheeks and her eyes took him in. He was moving slowly and she wrapped her legs tightly around him, pushing him more inside her as he shifted his weight from his hand to his elbow, coming down towards her face. 

Prerna moved too, and kissed him slowly. She could feel the edge, it was arriving and as much as she craved for it, she didn't want it to end so soon. She wanted...needed him and she felt she would die if she didn't get what she wanted.

"Can you please." She said and he looked at her with desire, nodding. "Fuck me harder."

"Oh...you're going to regret that." He smirked and pulled her up, straddling her on his lap and she groaned, feeling him all over again within her.