Chapter 14

WARNING 16+

Warning: 

The written content is 16+.

--

'Rishabh!"

The name slipped from her lips as Prerna shuddered almost violently in her bed, her eyes shut with the image of Mr. Bajaj between her legs as she whimpered incoherent words again and again.

'Oh my-

KNOCK

Her eyes flew open as her head shot towards the direction of the door, which had been just knocked rather loudly. Shaking her head while wondering who could it be, she quickly got up and wiped her hands on the damp towel kept beside her nightstand. 

'Coming!' She almost shouted in a breathy manner, cursing whoever it was who was on the other side of the room. 

'At least they came AFTER I did.' She mumbled to herself and chuckled loudly as she opened the door. Her laugh stuck in her throat as she stared into the eyes of the man who, hardly three minutes ago, had helped her climax. Well, the image of the man had anyways.

'Mr. Bajaj.' She said and cleared her throat, hating the way how good he looked even at 2:15 a.m. in the morning, in his black t-shirt and grey sweatpants, while she probably looked like a homeless woman.

--

Rishabh looked at Prerna, whose hair was messed up and eyes were wide, as the silky grey night suit made her look delectable in the golden-yellow light of the hotel lobby. His eyes darted behind her, trying to see if someone was in there.

'Is everything alright?' Her question made him look at her, suddenly realising she was alone in her room.

'Did you call my name?' His voice was all throaty and deep and she frowned.

'Yes, I said Mr. Bajaj.' She replied, her fingers curling on the side of the door and he shook his head.

'No, I mean...did you call my name...Rishabh?' He asked again and her eyes went wide, as of a deer caught in headlights. She blinked and her lips opened, but no voice came out and he could see her face turning pink.

Her heart was beating so loudly, it was a miracle Mr. Bajaj couldn't hear it. But his eyes...they were staring into her own, as if he knew what she was doing...as if he knew...she felt the blood rush through her whole body in embarrassment as she tried to shake her head in denial.

'I...I don't...

Her voice trailed off and it confirmed his suspicions. She was thinking about him. The realisation hit him hard; the image of her making those noises while she thought about him made him feel wild and he gulped, trying to control himself as much as possible. 

Was this real? Was she attracted to him as well? Did she really touch herself while thinking about him?

'I am sorry.' Her broken voice snapped him out of his thoughts and he looked up alarmed, her unshed tears shining in the dull light of the lobby. 'I am really sorry, that was highly inappropriate of me and I take full responsibility. I understand if you want to fire me, or no...I'll resign myself. I can't believe I did that-

He blinked as he tried to make sense of her words. What was she saying? Was she apologising for doing something so intimate in the walls of her own privacy? Rishabh felt a wave of embarrassment as he shook his head and took a step towards her, his hand automatically stopping her from saying anything further.

His calloused fingers landed on lips softly and Prerna almost stopped breathing. He was looking at her like that, his furrowed brows hiding his eyes, his shaking head looking down.

'No...Ms. Sharma, I am sorry.' He said and she kept quiet. 'I should not have asked that question. What you do in your privacy is none of my concern. I was just...confused and...trying to understand...I am sorry.' He removed his hand from her lips and she almost whimpered in protest.

'You don't need to apologise, it's your name. You have all the right to ask me why was I screaming it-

Prerna's words made him look at her once again and, realising what she had just confessed, almost made him hard again. 

'I am so sorry-

'You can stop apologising-

'No, I am sorry-

'Ms. Sharma, I told you, you don't-

'It's just that, you are so freaking hot and I can't help it-

'Really?' His question startled her and she blinked.

Could she say it? Could she really tell him how amazing she found him? Could she really tell him how insanely she was attracted to him? By this time, her brain was a muddled mess and her heart was no less. He had anyways heard her doing things while thinking about him, might as well tell him why she did it.

'Of course.' She said and gulped. 'You are a very attractive man Mr. Bajaj. Every woman I know in the office is attracted to you-

'Are you?' He asked and his grey eyes were steeling into hers, full of hope?

Without thinking of the consequences, she nodded, her heart hammering away in her chest.

'Very much so.' She accompanied her confession with words and he nodded, licking his lips and Prerna almost melted at the sight of his pink tongue.

'That's good.' He said and took a tiny step towards her. 'As am I.'

'What?' She heard herself say but she felt she was miles away from here.

'I am very attracted to you too.' His voice was deep once again and she could not believe her ears. This man was attracted to her? This man? 

'Why?' Her stupid question hung in the air and he gave her a full blown smile, the one which made his dimples appear almost instantly and if Prerna had died right there at that moment, she would have no complains.

'Why? Because you are the smartest woman I have met, who is calculated and kind at the same time, who is sweet and hot...pardon my language...who knows her rights and wrongs...who is not afraid to fight...and scream.' His last word was a whisper and Prerna hadn't realised when he had taken a step towards her, his warm breath on her ear, his arm hovering over her waist, his feet almost inside her room.

He took a step back, looking into her wide brown eyes, as she stared at him in disbelief. 

Prerna had no idea where her courage came from...one moment she was a statue and the next, she was reaching for Mr. Bajaj's lips like a mad woman. 

Rishabh almost fell forward as Prerna's arms pulled him towards her, her lips crashing into his with an urgency. The moment their lips touched, he felt her goosebumps and the blood rushed to his ears. He closed his eyes as he relished the moment, his one arm snaking around her waist and pulling her into him, the other closing the door behind him.

Prerna heard the click of the door as it locked, and the courage doubled inside her. 

He wanted her. 

The realization was enough to make her feel brave and desired at the same time, as her lips almost drank him in. He tasted a little bit like whisky and something sweet...something fruity...strawberry. 

His arms went up to cradle her face, fingers burying into her hair, thumb reaching for her lips as he opened them slightly, and her tongue swirling around it.

'You taste like strawberry.' He mumbled into her lips, nipping and biting deliciously, and Prerna realised she was tasting herself on his lips moments ago.