𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I was helping a tired Tsuyu fold her futon as suddenly Mina woke up,rising weirdly."It is the day."Mina slowly turned her head to us with tears in her eyes.

"As much as I like to see Y/N hang with us this time,I don't wanna ser sad Dekusquad."She whined as I patted her back,folding her futon for her.

We got into our school uniforms as Mina and Jirou pulled me to the elevator as we went down to the common room.

We spotted the Dekusquad beside the Bakusquad as Uraraka and Tsuyu pushed them away to the kitchen area.The guys eyes lit up as they saw me approach.

"Y/NNNNN.."Denki jumped on me amd attached himself on me crying as the guys just cried while staring at me.

"YOU.YOU.YOU NEVER REPLY.."Eijiro cried as Katsuki tsked.

"Such crybabies."He grunbled as Mina hit him.

"Sorryy..We didn't fight,don't worry."I hugged all of them as they calmed down.

"Let's get to class now!"Sero wiped his tears and pulled us all to the Yuuei building.

While walking to class I got lectured by a sad Denki as Eijiro just latched onto my arm and Katsuki was like a bodyguard.

When we reached class,we noticed some Class B students seating at some of our seats while the room looked bigger.Vlad-sensei was at the front of the class as he greeted us.

"Suddenly,Im in the wrong class.."I walked back slowly as I bumped into someone.

"We have blended learning.Sit down anywhere since Class B is sittinf in their normal positions."Aizawa-sensei said as he got into his sleeping bag and crawled to the front to sleep.

"Back row,back row!"Mina pulled us all at the empty seats at the back.Perfectly 6 empty seats.

"Are are?Only the lazy ones sit at the back.Im sure you're going to not pay attentipn in class at all."Monoma walked up to us as he smirked but it soon dropped when his eyes landed on me.

"Y/N,my dear.Are you sitting at the wrong seat?Why don't you join me at the front?"He held my hands together but got pulled away by Kendo.

"That guy is a total simp."I heard Mina mumble to Jirou as I talked with Denki.The Dekusquad came in together as I made eye contact with Shoto.I immdiately broke the contact and turned my whole body away from them to Eijiro who started to talk about random things.

Soon class started and we learned about hero rules and all that stuff.We had a few more minutes before lunch so we played Kahoot.We had to be in groups of 6 or less so of cpurse i went with thr Bakusquad this time.

I saw Izuku glancing at me sadly as I quickly looked away.We used my phone to play as we all made a circle.Denki chose the name,trying to hide the phone from us as we saw the name he written at the screen.