• 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈•

Thank you for the 500k+ reads! Half a million? That's crazy!

Anyways here is a double update!

"So tell me everything, I need to know every single deta-" the loud sound of something hitting the ground boomed in the kitchen, making me instinctively turn my head to see what exactly Samira had made fall, (a handful of spoons

"So tell me everything, I need to know every single deta-" the loud sound of something hitting the ground boomed in the kitchen, making me instinctively turn my head to see what exactly Samira had made fall, (a handful of spoons.)"

With a small smile on my face, I looked at her, remembering something.

"I missed you, and your clumsiness," I told her truthfully, and she laughed softly while placing the spoons inside the sink.

"And I missed seeing you happy. One could think the main reason for it is Damien." She teased, trying to resume her questioning.

"Yes, yes, I will tell you, but it would be great if you could pass me one spoon by the end of this year and stop texting whoever you are texting. Wait! Who are you texting, by the way?" I asked inquisitively. She had been on her phone way more than usual and I was sure that mysterious person was a man.

"Just the guy I met last time at the club," she explained casually, way too casually, and put her phone away. She was clearly dating, but I decided to let it go.

"So? Now tell me!"

"OK, I'll tell you in the fastest and most reductive way possible" Truly I hadn't thought that talking about Damien would be bad, but that implied speaking about his capacities in bed, and though I didn't think telling her would be detrimental, because I knew Samira was no prude, she was good at bombarding you with questions, some that were way too specific for my liking.

"Oh, but-"

"Samira, do you want to know what happened or not?" I asked in a fake, intimidating voice. She muttered some under her breath and with two spoons and a plate in both hands, she came in my direction and sat down on the couch with me.

I almost forgot how comforting those Saturdays at her place were. Honestly, I forgot how beautiful many things could be.

"Damien wanted to break up, well not that, since we weren't even together. Let's just say he wanted me to date someone who wasn't him".

"And you are using 'wanted to refer to the past, right?"

"Yes."

"Meaning you told him you wanted to be with him forever and ever?" She asked with a peak of excitement in her tone.

"Not in these exact words, but yes," I confirmed, nodding.

She looked at me thoughtfully for a few seconds, but they felt like an eternity. I couldn't comprehend her state of mind. Was she annoyed? Disappointed? Delighted?

"You did what?" She asked, almost yelling.

"I made him change his min-" she interrupted me before I could ask her what was wrong.