Golden Ring

Other names/nicknames: Cursed ring

Type: Cursed artefact

Abilities: turns the wielder into a dragon upon wearing it

Wielder(s):
Odin (creator) 
Fafnir (current owner)
_________________________________________

The golden ring or better known as the cursed ring is a special magical ring created by the Norse god Odin who gave it to Fafnir who wore it and then turned into a dragon. Fafnir kept the ring as one of his most priced treasures.
_________________________________________

Appearance:

The golden ring has the appearance of a beautiful carved golden ring with dragon like design in it along with a beautiful ring gem inside of it.
_________________________________________

History:

The golden ring was created by the leader of the Norse god Odin who gave it to Fafnir who was a greedy dwarf at the time. The moment Fafnir wore the ring he turned himself into a full golden dragon and became one of the dragon kings shortly after. Fafnir then kept the ring as one of his most priced possessions and still is in possession of it.
_________________________________________

Abilities:

The power of the ring is the curse that Odin placed on it. The curse causes everyone who wears it to turn into a dragon. Simular to the curse god of the Bible placed on Samael who turned into a half dragon/half fallen angel. The golden ring can turn any other race into a dragon. Perhaps even gods.

The power of the dragon is determined of the strong emotion the wearer has. Fafnir's greed for gold and his treasure was so strong enough that it gave him top tier dragon king power.