Akashic Records

Name: Akashic Records

Other names:
Mythical Tomb of Endless Fates
Book of destiny

Sacred Gear: (Longinus)

Abilities:
• Contain all information about the past

• able to see the present and know what will happen in the future

Wielder:
Yahweh (former wielder)
Unknown current wielder
_________________________________________

The akashic records is a special longinus sacred gear that contains all information about the past, present and future. It is a special longinus the biblical god used to predict the arrival of Trihexa. Afterwards the book was stolen and lost making it a myth but was confirmed by Azazel who had studied enough to confirm it existence.
_________________________________________

Appearance:

Akashic Records takes form of a normal sized book with a beautiful cover with a few crystals on the cover

_________________________________________

Powers:

Akashic Records is a special sacred gear that doesn't provide any physical or magical abilities. The main use of the book is that it can tell the user everything what they want to know from lost knowledge of the past to seeing the future. However it was revealed that the book has a consciousness which God referred to as "fate" who answers the questions of the user. Fate will tell anything the holder of the book wants and usually would tell about dangerous events that would threaten the holder's life. Such as fate warning god that Trihexa was going to emerge.

Dispite fate being able to predict the future. The future isn't said in stone as the destiny can change if something that shouldn't take place, does take place making a new line of destiny.
_________________________________________

Trivia:

Akashic Records name comes from the anime: Akashic Records of bastard magic instructor