The Dragon's Core

Name: The Dragon's Core

Other names:
Dragonic Crystal of the Infinity and Dream

Type: Sentient dragonic artefact

Abilities:
• Turns other races into dragons or dragon-like creatures

• Greatly enhances the power of other people or artefacts who comes in contact with it

Wielder(s):
Ophis (formerly)
Rizevim (current wielder)
_________________________________________

The Dragon's Core is a very powerful crystal that originated in the dimensional gap through the combined auras of both Ophis and Great red which occurred several thousand years ago. Their clash resulted in an implosion that gave birth to the dragon's core. It was then kept by ophis who later gave it to Satanael.
_________________________________________

Appearance:

The Dragon's Core takes the form of a black crystal with a deep crimson light from within

The Dragon's Core takes the form of a black crystal with a deep crimson light from within. The aura it excludes is incredibly dense and takes the forms of snakes with red eyes.
_________________________________________

Summary:

The Dragon's Core was created unintentionally by the combined power of both Ophis and Great red who fought in the dimensional gap thousand of years ago for dominance of the realm.

In the end of their battle they unleashed both a large portion of their power at each other which clashed in the middle of them which resulted in the power causing an implosion and merging both auras into one. When the implosion was done what remained was the dragon's core that floated in the dimensional gap.

Both dragon gods were confused but great red left it alone as he wasn't all that interested in it. While ophis kept the core for herself for thousands of years until she was convinced by Satanael to lend the core to him to do research and experiment on it.
_________________________________________

Powers and abilities:

Dragon's aura: being made of both the powers of both dragon gods. The Dragon's core contains an aura so dense that it surpasses both heavenly dragons combined. The sheer dragonic aura makes it so that nobody apart from leader class beings can't get close to it or risk dying or being turned into a dragon like creature.

Dragon transformation: because of the sheer dragonic aura releasing from the dragon's core. When other races that aren't of a certain level of power will be turned into a dragon against their will. It depends on the person body and will on how they will be turned and in what to. If they are weak and weak minded. They have a higher chance into turning into a reptile compared to stronger people who have a higher chance turning into an actual dragon. The dragonic transformation isn't always predictable as some irregular transformation can occur.

Snakes: an other ability the dragon's core has is the power to enhance other people or artefacts' power drastically if they are able to resist the mutation effect of the crystal. Like ophis it has the power to draw out the target's greatest potential, increases their magical energy reserves or output and even removing limitations if someone has them. These snakes can also chance artefacts like sacred gear which allow the user to forcefully activate their balance breaker if the sacred gear doesn't crash.
_________________________________________

Trivia:

This idea is a possible key plot point for a possible new story in the future but I'm not certain yet.

The Dragon's Core is based off the perfect core of bakugan battle brawlers (like how both the infinite core and silent core made the perfect core)

The appearance is based off the black soul stone of the Diablo series