Vritra sacred gears

Decided to change the last gear since i want to implement some Jojo into my stories.
_________________________________________

Name: Vritra sacred gears

Other names:
Prison dragon's sacred gears
Enveloper's sacred gears
Sacred gears of the Malevolent dragon

Type: Sacred Gears (dragon type)
(Individual low-tier Longinus)

Abilities:
• Absorption Drive: allows the user to generate tentacles from their body which can absorb energy of whatever it touches and transfer it to someone or something.

• Blazing Cursed Flames: allows the user to generate and control cursed black flames

• Delete Domain: allows the user to suppress or negate someone's or something's power.

• Doom Prison: allows the user to control shadow which they can use to imprison someone in a alternate dark dimension where they are imprisoned in the Doom Dimension for the rest of the user's life. The user can also summon the beings from the doom dimension as shadow minions to fight for them and use their abilities when they were back alive.

• Dark phantom: summons an evil like spirit based off the user's own soul that can fight for the user and use various dark based abilities.
_________________________________________

Vritra also known as the prison dragon and the evil dragon king has been sealed into multiple sacred gears. The reason why Yahweh sealed Vritra into multiple pieces was to prevent his return as Vritra was a dragon so strong Indra barely defeated it.
_________________________________________

Summary: After Vritra's defeat by the Hindu god Indra. Indra took Vritra's soul from his body and gave it to the biblical god Yahweh. To prevent Vritra's return to the world Indra requested Yahweh to split his soul into multiple pieces and seal them individually into separate sacred gears.

There have been multiple witnesses of the Vritra sacred gears appearing around the world with each having the power to rival a low tier longinus sacred gear. However because of the malicious nature of the sacred gears, they often causes the user to be drowned in the power and lose their sanity.

Over the thousands of years Azazel was able to obtain 4 of the 5 Vritra sacred gears using his sacred gear removal ritual. His goal was to study them and possibly merge all 5 into 1 sacred gear to create a possible a new high tier longinus.
_________________________________________

Sacred gears:

Absorption Drive: also known as Evil dragon's entanglement, is the first sacred gear collected by the grigori It has the power to absorb the power of whoever the user is touching and absorb the power into themselves. They also have the power to transfer the power they absorbed to someone else or an object to enhance their capabilities.

An other power of the absorption drive is the ability to generate tentacles from the user's body which they can use to drastically increase the range of whoever they want to absorb. They can also bind someone with their tentacles and absorb multiple targets at once or transfer power at the same time. Absorption Drive also has the power to absorb someone's soul and drain them of their lifeforce, which they can then use to increase their own as well as transfer souls and spirit to an other body.

Blazing cursed flames: Also known as black dragon's cursed evil flames is one of the second sacred gear that the Grigori has possession off. It allows the user to generate and control pure black dragon fire that are strong enough to burn the gods. The power of the flames are depending on the user's. The flames are also completely under the control of the user's will as users with expierce can control the flames to burn what they want to burn and not burn something they don't have intention to burn. Some users who mastered the gear can create monsters out of the cursed flames that follow the user's will.

Delete Domain: also known as domain of the evil dragon king is the third sacred gear the Grigori has in their possession. It allows the user to suppress and negate someone's else power completely. The user can decide on who's power they want to negate or extend the effect to a larger area.

Doom prison: also known as damnation prison of the dragon of Darkness is the last Vritra sacred gear the Grigori has in their possession. that allows the user to control shadows to restrain their opponents but they can also use them to imprison them in a special alternate pocket dimension called the Doom Dimension. Which is a prison realm that Vritra controls that allows him to control whoever he imprison and torture them for the rest of their lives. They can also summon shadow like minions of the people they imprisoned to make them fight for the user. The user can also store whatever they want in the Doom Dimension and freely travel in the realm and exit it as they please.

Dark Phantom:

also known as darkness dragon evil spirit is the last of the vritra sacred gears

also known as darkness dragon evil spirit is the last of the vritra sacred gears. it has the ability to summon a spirit like entity from the user and fight alongside them in battle. the evil spirit is made out of darkness and can use darkness based attacks. Such as bending enemies with dark tendrils or to latch on to others.

_________________________________________
Trivia:

Azazel confirmed that each Vritra sacred gear can rival a low tier longinus when it comes to their abilities. He beliefs by fusing them into 1 creating a new sacred gear simular to the booster gear and divine dividing. The fused sacred gear should have the power to rival the strongest longinus sacred gear: true longinus.

Absorption Drive is inspired by "Beelzebub" from that time I got reincarnated as a slime.

Blazing cursed flames are inspired by "Ametarasu" from Naruto.

Doom prison is a combination of inspired ideas from both the "Doom Dimension" from Bakugan and "cursed energy manipulation and 10 shadow technique" from JJK

Dark phantom is inspired by JoJo's stands. It is mostly based of Jolyne's stand stone ocean. It appearance is berserker Lancelot from fate