Wonder Of Love

Name: Wonder Of Love

Other names:
Heavenly Protection of Luck

Type: Sacred gear (high tier Longinus)
Automatic sacred gear 

Abilities:
• fortune manipulation
• misfortune manipulation
• capable of creating miracles

Wielder(s):
Unnamed mother✝
Unnamed baby
_________________________________________

Wonder of love is a recently manifested high tier longinus with the ability to manipulate fortune and misfortune at will. The previous user was a mother who unknowingly wielded this sacred gear but died protecting her baby from a rouge fallen angel.

The sacred gear miraculously transferred itself to the baby which makes him the current user of the wonder of u. The baby was then later adopted by Azazel.
_________________________________________

Appearance:

Wonder of love takes the form of a golden aura that covers the user entirely

Wonder of love takes the form of a golden aura that covers the user entirely. It can also be used as beam of light that are impossible to defend against.
_________________________________________

Summary: Wonder of Love is what Azazel refers to the world bending to the user's desire. As Azazel deduced that the previous wielder must have desires to protect her child at all cost which in turn caused Wonder of love to leave the mother and transfer itself to the child which in turn breaks the law of the sacred gear system.

The power of this sacred gear is so immense that Azazel beliefs that it could rival the true longinus.

It was also theorized by Azazel that the mother of the current user somehow created the miracle that Wonder Of Love is a sentient sacred gear now. As Azazel speculated that the previous user had to manual use the sacred gear but upon her death and her wish to save her child. Wonder Of Love became an automatic sacred gear that protects it user from any harm because of the mother's wish.
_________________________________________

Abilities:

Wonder of Love can affect and change reality through fortune and misfortune that takes form in some kind of golden energy that covers the user. They can protect themselves in this golden aura or fire beams of light that affect anything that touches it.

The way it happens is that Wonder Of Love is able to manipulate fortune of misfortune with this golden energy that affects anything that comes in contact with it. If wonder of love is activated, unusual or almost impossible events will occur in favour of the user. For example if the user would be targeted by malicious intent such as an attempted murder by a gun. Multiple events can take place which the user can choose from so long if it is possible.
(Such as the gun jamming or even the gun exploded from a malfunction)

The user can freely decided how much misfortune the target will receive which can change the effect of wonder of love drastically. The user can also use his fortune manipulation to give himself or someone else good luck which in turn can result in user's favour.

Lastly wonder of love can create a miracle under unknown circumstances. Such as the mother forcing the sacred gear to become automatic to be able to protect her son for the rest of his life.

With the current user, wonder of love is now an automatic sacred gear that will automatically activate when the user is about to experience something unfortunate. That means wonder of love is somewhat clairvoyant when it comes to seeing the fortune and misfortune from the user in the near future.
_________________________________________

Weakness:

The main weakness that Wonder Of Love has before it became an automatic sacred gear is that it has to be manually activated to be able to manipulate fortune and misfortune. That means the user is still vulnerable to sneak attacks or direct attacks.

But now that Wonder Of Love is an automatic sacred gear that knows before hand if the user will face misfortune, the user is practically untouchable as the sacred gear itself will manipulate reality to protect its wielder.
_________________________________________

Trivia:

Wonder of love is taken from:

Wonder of U and Love Train from Jojo bizarre adventure part 7 and 8

The golden aura is based of Dio's aura from Jojo's part 3

The idea of Luck manipulation comes from Nagito's talent of Danganronpa.
_________________________________________

Sup y'all sorry for the lack of stories updated but I'm very busy in high school which means I won't be updating as much.

I'll try and fix it but I can't make any promises but anyhow...
.
.
.
Have a great day