Asmodeus

Name: Asmodeus

Race: Pure-blooded devil

Gender: Male

Other names:
Demon of lust
The Dark Lord
Great devil king Asmodeus
Demon of seduction and Desire
The shadow ruler of the Underworld
King of the sex demons
Shadow of Lucifer

Hair colour: black

Eye colour: red

Equipment and abilities:
Shadow Lord of Dark desire 
Lust manipulation

Relatives:
Lilith (former lover)
Damaidosu Zereikel Asmodeus (son)✝
Creuserey Asmodeus (grandson)

Affiliations:
Asmodeus clan (progenitor)
Underworld (former king)
Sex demon faction (king)

Status: deceased

Ranking: Satan
_________________________________________

"Every being is subject to desire. Even the most purest of beings desires something. May it be good or bad. Desire is the origin of sin. From supremacy to domination and perhaps enlightening. What I desire is more than sexual relationships with many beautiful females. I lust for the unknown, that is what I desire." Asmodeus to Azazel in one of their meetings.
_________________________________________

Asmodeus was one of the original devil kings that ruled the Underworld and fought in the great war along his fellow Satans. He was the devil of lust and the progenitor of the Asmodeus clan as well as the sex demon faction which is a sub-species born from ordinary devils which he created with Lilith in the past. He was Lilith's lover for a while before she married Lucifer and fought in the great war where he died by the hands of God.
_________________________________________

Appearance:

Asmodeus has the appearance of an absolutely handsome man with long black hair and deep crimson eyes

Asmodeus has the appearance of an absolutely handsome man with long black hair and deep crimson eyes. He wears usually the same Satan armor like Rizevim and Sirzechs. But he is shown to wear clothes from other cultures such as a yukata from Japan. Mostly he wears black with red which represent his colours.

He also appears to have 12 devil wings with his own wings of darkness by using his powers.

_________________________________________

Personality:

Like his other devil kings. Asmodeus desired world domination however he did it for the reason that he lusted for more. Asmodeus dispite being arrogant and a tyrannical leader was considered by Azazel the most pleasant Satan of all 4. Asmodeus isn't someone that cares about pure blood tradition as he values potential over purity.

Asmodeus is also considered very laid back as he usually enjoys his time having sex with his harem and going after women he finds sexy. While Asmodeus was laid back, he was a powerful leader and the most powerful when it came to political matters that even Lucifer couldn't overpower him.

Asmodeus is also a major sadist as he enjoys causing devious pranks and causing horrors to anyone he sees fit. Even his own race and family as he shown to have slept with his daughter in law because he disliked his son's attitude.

Like his nature, Asmodeus lusted for many things: Power, money, knowledge, lands and most importantly: women. Asmodeus is stated to have slept over with more than 1 million females over the thousands of years and most likely have a bunch of bastard children.

He appeared to have a rivalry with the original Lucifer but in a more friendly manner since both fought each other for a very long time with Asmodeus being the only devil king that Lucifer has to be careful of fighting. But both share a great respect for each other.
_________________________________________

History:

Long ago before the devil faction was a thing. Asmodeus was a devil that existed for a very long time. He is one of the oldest devils in existence and ruled over the majority of the realms.

Long ago when the fall of Lucifer happened, Asmodeus was the one who revealed to Lucifer and Lilith the way to turn into a devil by eating the fruit of the Qlippoth which both Lucifer, Lilith and the other devil kings did which turned them into devils. It was said that they shared the fruit of the Qlippoth amongst themselves which each obtained great power of their own.

After they became devil kings. Asmodeus gave the other devil kings a major part of his territory which was the entire realm itself. Asmodeus had a sexual relationship with Lilith for a while and both created the first true Succubus and Incubus. Later Asmodeus allowed Lucifer to have Lilith as his wife as a token of their friendship and later gave an other portion of his territory to the first 72 pillar devils that were created by Lucifer and Lilith.

Not much is known after those events as the war started and Asmodeus fought against the angels and fallen angels. Asmodeus seem to have a mutual respect for Azazel since both are creatures that are subject to lust as Asmodeus even offered Azazel to become a devil. But the ladder refuses.

He seemingly died in the great war along with his fellow devil kings but most of his territory and lands were sealed off even to his own son and descendants making it unreachable. Even Ajuka beelzebub isn't capable of finding it.
_________________________________________

Powers and abilities:

Immense demonic power: as a Satan, Asmodeus had immense amount of demonic power. Being able to fight against the original Lucifer and being seemingly tied with him. Azazel stated that none of the current Satan level devils apart from the super devils are stronger than the original Satans meaning that Serafall, Grayfia, Diehauser, Euclid are still below him and the original Satans.

Shadow Lord of Dark Desire: Asmodeus signature ability that he passed down through his descendants. It grants the user to generate, control and manipulate shadow and darkness. The user has the power to generate shadows and darkness from a separate realm called the "dark world" Asmodeus showcased the ability to create massive shadow monsters that are completely loyal to him like annihilation maker and generate powerful fog to block attacks as well as trapping enemies like Dimension lost. Asmodeus can store objects in the dark world as well as hiding in the shadow and making his body into darkness allowing him to regenerate from lethal attacks, even decapitation and mental attacks which makes a stronger regeneration than the phenex clan. Asmodeus can phase through solid objects, use his darkness to devour attacks and control others by using his shadows.

lust manipulation: as the demon of lust. Asmodeus is able to sense someone's lust and manipulate by targeting the target desire. He can use his dark powers to materialise the target desires making them incapable of fighting. He can also sense lustful intention as well. He can also increase the effects of lust by enhancing it by manipulating pheromones.
_________________________________________

Trivia:

Before Lucifer. Asmodeus ruled the Underworld and nine realms.

Asmodeus was Lilith first lover after Adam.

Asmodeus knows about the secrets of the underworld as well as the forbidden demonic tree called the Qlippoth.

His appearance resembles: Suguru Geto from JJK and his powers are a mix of many shadow/darkness based abilities of anime like: 10 shadow technique (JJK) Shadow Jutsu (naruto) as well as some dxd sacred gears.