Ryu Hyoudou

Name: Ryu Hyoudou

Race: Human

Gender: Male

Age: 300+

Other names:
Humanity's greatest soldier
The crimson hero
The weapon of god
The wargod
Heaven's greatest warrior
Godlike human
The Vatican's greatest exorcist
The ultimate exorcist
The traitor

Hair colour: brown

Eye colour: brown

Equipment and abilities:
Holy Grail (formerly)
Clarent (formerly)
Rhongomyniad (formerly)

Affiliations:
Heaven (formerly)
Vatican (formerly)
Asmodeus clan

Relatives:
Unnamed parents✝
Luminous Asmodeus (wife)
Unborn son

Status: Deceased

Ranking:
Humanity's strongest
Hero
_________________________________________

Ryu hyoudou was a member of the church that lived in the days of the great war several centuries ago. He was hailed as the legendary crimson hero and the strongest human in the world. He was loyal to god and an exclusive exorcist that only answers to God himself. He became the husband of Luminous Asmodeus.
_________________________________________

Appearance:

Ryu takes the form of a middle aged man in his late thirties with brown spiky hair and matching brown eyes

Ryu takes the form of a middle aged man in his late thirties with brown spiky hair and matching brown eyes. He has a couple of scars on his face. He has a lean build and usually wears some casual clothing along with a pair of glasses.
_________________________________________

Personality:

Ryu is considered a very cold and heartless person. Having shown blind obedience to god and having no mercy or second thought of killing anybody, including women and children. It is shown that he isn't that much of a believer but more of a soldier as he always prioritizes his mission and by mistake was seen as a hero by the humans.

He is shown to have respect for strong opponents and individuals as well as a lack of care for superiors and gods as he called Ares, the god of war: a child was anger issues with lack of parents.

He is seen to enjoy a good fight as he fought against Lumious Asmodeus for more than 300 years back in the great war and has shown to have won the battle on a few occasions but spared her. As he thinks, killing her would be a shame as there wouldn't be anymore devils to fight.

After a long time, he developed feelings of love and lust for his wife Lumious and married her. His love for Luminous was so strong he was willing to break into heaven and steal the original Holy Grail to heal his wife who was sick.

He also was fearless as he rebelled against God, as he was planning to send out his armies to kill Luminous. Ryu stopped that ambush and forced god to stay in heaven after he died sacrificing himself to save his wife along with his unborn son.
_________________________________________