Imperial Passion

Name: Imperial Passion

Other names:
Holy crown of the heavenly mind

Type: sacred gear (Longinus)
Holy relic

Abilities:
• Mind manipulation

• Mind control

• Personality manipulation

• Memory manipulation

• Mental Guidance

Wielder:
Unknown previous wielder✝
Currently isn't wielded
_________________________________________

Imperial Passion is a sacred gear recently discovered that is listed as one of the newest longinus as well as one of the Holy relics. It was once wielded by a unknown wielder before it was stolen by someone else and now the whereabouts are currently unknown.
_________________________________________

Summary: before becoming a sacred gear. The Imperial Passion was the crown of thorns Jesus Christ wore on his head at the time of his crucifixion all the way until his death. The crown hasn't been heard from since then and after more than thousand of years it reappeared again as a sacred gear.

The wielder of the Imperial Passion was soon discovered and captured by terrorists that wanted to use the power for their own gain. They extracted the gear which left the user to die. Currently it is unknown where the crown is.

It was stated that the holy crown is the counter part of the holy Grail.  _________________________________________

Appearance:

Imperial Passion takes the form of a golden coloured crown of thorns that appears on top of the user's head

_________________________________________

Abilities:

As a recent longinus. The Imperial Passion contain a vast amount of abilities.

• Mind manipulation: one of the standard powers of the Imperial Passion is the power to come into contact with the mind of others and themselves. By making an connection with an living person for example by touch. The user can create a mental link between them. Through this mental link, the user can affect the target's mind in a multitude of ways such as making them do something without them having any prior intention of doing said action. The target isn't forced against their will as the user alter their minds to make them belief that the target themselves wants to do said action.

• Mind control: the other power is mind control which through the mental link allows the user to forcefully take over the target mind. This allows the user to mentally command the target to do whatever they wishes with the target having no power to resist the user commands. The user can also forcefully seal away the user's conscious from within their own mind.

• Personality manipulation: the user also has access to personality manipulation. This as the name suggest allows the user to change the target's personality to whatever they want. The user can also restore this effect when they want.

• Memory manipulation: the user has access to mess with someone else's memory. From making them forget to forging completely fake memories. The user can even make the target belief that they have an other name or entire childhood. This effect can be reversed by the user.

• Mental guidance: the last power of the holy crown is known as mental guidance. Which is a strange voice within the user's mind that helps him in need with advice, wisdom and tips to help to achieve what they want. This power also make the user immune to other mental effects.
_________________________________________

Trivia:

The Imperial Passion is literally based of the crown of thorns of the Bible.

This sacred gear strangely was formed for a smut idea.