Rize Lucifer

Name: Rize Lucifer

Race: Pure-blooded Devil

Gender: Female

Other names:
The Godly devil
Strongest female devil
Snow White Princess of evil light
True princess of the Morningstar
Crazy aunt Rize (Vali)

Hair colour: snow White

Eye colour: light blue

Equipment and abilities:
Demonic brilliance of Evil Light
Evil-Eyes

Relatives:
God of the Bible (great-grandfather)✝
Lucifer (grandfather)✝
Lilith (grandmother)
Rizevim Livan Lucifer (father)
Unnamed devil mother
Razevam Lucifer (younger brother)✝
Vali Lucifer (nephew)

Affiliations:
Lucifer clan
Old Satan faction (leader)

Status: alive (presumed to be dead)

Ranking:
Super devil
Princess
ultimate-class devil (formerly)
_________________________________________

"From the highest of heaven to the Lowest of hell. Only I am the honoured one." Rize in her fight with Sirzechs in the end of the civil war.
_________________________________________

Rize Lucifer is one of the 4 super devils and the only female super devil as well as the strongest female devil in history. She is the daughter of Rizevim Livan Lucifer and the granddaughter of the original devil king Lucifer. She is the only devil to inherited both of the Lucifer's clans signature abilities.
_________________________________________

Appearance:

Rize is by far one of the most beautiful female devils in existence being claimed as the most desired devil

Rize is by far one of the most beautiful female devils in existence being claimed as the most desired devil. Rize has long snow White hair which matches her pale completion. She has light blue eyes that have a endless glow to it.

Azazel compared her beauty to the Serpah Gabriel who was the most beautiful woman in heaven.
_________________________________________

Personality:

Rize has a strange personality as she does a lot of things on a whim. Never having tea at ambition apart from fighting worthy opponents. Rize shares her father's lack of ambition in continuing their ancestor idea of world domination as Azazel stated that Rize could conquer the entire underworld of she wishes but thanks to her whim they were spared from her wrath.

In battle she is considered a massive battle hungry maniac as she didn't join the old Satan faction to take control of the underworld but to simply fight against other strong devils. This personality trait was passed down to her nephew Vali but even his wasn't so extreme like Rize.

Rize is very laid back and never takes anything seriously. Not even her younger brother's death really bothered her as they never got along. However she seems to care about her nephew Vali who she rescued from Rizevim and brought to Azazel who she had a close friendship with. She is also quite a teaser as she teases Azazel about him dying without a wife.

Rize is very arrogant and prideful in her abilities which aren't misplaced as she was the only person in the world after Lucifer who obtained the Lucifer's  clans signature abilities which are the evil light and the evil eyes. Which combined was a combination that even made the gods fearful.

Rize also isn't discretionary against half blooded devils or hybrids as she saved Vali and met a few other beings such as Azazel and Baraqiel.

However she dislikes the anti Satan faction. Not for their desire of survival but the council that controls the political matters which she finds as corrupt as the origin devil kings. She even threatened Sirzechs as they would go out of line. She will wipe out all devils in existence including women and children.

She especially hates Grayfia lucifuge who once was her best friend before she betrayed Rize when she chose Sirzechs over her.
_________________________________________

History:

After the great war. Rize was born as the eldest child of Rizevim with a unknown devil women. Rize's birth changed the world of devils as she inherited both the Evil light and the evil eyes which were both abilities belonging to the original Lucifer.

Rize lived most her life in solitude thanks to her father but she was given Grayfia Lucifuge as her personal maid and best friend who Rize cherished greatly. When the civil war was happening. Both Rize and grayfia stood by the side of the old Satan faction and fought against the revolution with Rize being their Ace. Rize was unstoppable to the point she overpowered Falbium with ease but couldn't kill him when Ajuka saved him. Which she later defeated in a 1 sided duel.

But when the end of the war was near. She was challenged by Sirzechs Gremory who Rize consider as the only other devil worthy of challenging her. They fought and Rize overpowered Sirzechs even in his true form but before Rize could finish him she was stabbed by grayfia in the back making her weak at the time where Sirzechs and Ajuka joined in where they seemingly killed her in a combined effort.

It was revealed that Rize survived the battle but was so injured that she was in a coma for 3 centuries. After she awoke she decided to stay hidden but did met up with Azazel on accident where they started to make a close bond with each other.

She later reappeared when she heard of her new nephew and later she saved him from her father's attempt of killing him. Which Rize threatened Rizevim who backed down.
_________________________________________

Powers and abilities:

Immense demonic power: Rize one of the 4 super devils having more Dominic power then his father Rizevim and being able to fight against Sirzechs in his true form for days without rest. Rize demonic energy is so high many considered it godly compared a Satan's.

demonic brilliance of evil light: is the Lucifer's clans signature ability. It allows the user to generate a silver light that is both demonic but has light properties making it a lethal weapon against anybody of the 3 factions. Rize's evil light is so powerful that her light is comparable to the biblical god Yahweh.

• Evil eyes: a pair of demonic eyes that only the origin Lucifer possessed that none of his other descendants has. It allows the user to see the flow of demonic energy to an atomic level as minimize usage of demonic energy allowing the user to fight for a great while longer. Combining this with her massive demonic energy reserves, she easily placed herself in the top 10 strongest in the world.
_________________________________________

Trivia

Rize means Rise but it also means beautiful world in Japanese

Rize's appearance is female Satoru Gojo from JJK

Rize is the strongest female devil and technally the strongest devil alive. But isn't seen as it as she is presumed dead by the world.