Ophis

This is what I think ophis Should have been in canon DXD. Also she is a major supporting character in the story: Eyes of Heaven
_________________________________________

Name: ophis

Race: Primordial Dragon

Gender: genderless

Age: ageless

Nicknames/other names:
Ouroboros dragon
Infinite dragon god
Infinite chaos dragon of the void
Beginning God of all dragons
The first dragon
The Primordial Dragon god
The strongest dragon
Jet black dragon of infinity

Hair colour: black

Eye colour: black

Equipment and abilities:
Snakes

Affiliations:
Dimensional Gap (formerly)
Khaos brigade (current leader)

Status: alive

Ranking:
Primordial Dragon
Dragon god
_________________________________________

Ophis also known as the Ouroboros dragon and the Infinite dragon god is 1 of the strongest beings in the world. Being the first person to have existed in the world she along with great red are known as the dragon gods. However ophis is the only primordial dragon as she existed before even great red. She previously lived in the dimensional gap but later lost it duo great red. She later became the leader of the khaos brigade.
_________________________________________

Appearance:

Ophis is a true shapeshifter allowing her to freely change her body anyway she likes

Ophis is a true shapeshifter allowing her to freely change her body anyway she likes. Currently she takes the form of a beautiful Japanese woman while wearing a pitch black kimono. In the past she took the form of an old man when she met Azazel and not to long ago was seen as a young girl no older than 10.
_________________________________________

Personality:

Ophis is considered an emotionless being but that isn't always the case. While she isn't interest in anything except for her own desires. She is cold towards anybody else except the people that serves her. But even then she doesn't care if they die or betray her as she would kill them if she sees fit.

She is noted to have a great hatred for great red for taking her home and would do anything to obtain her silence.

However while she is known to be a bit naive, she isn't foolish and is mistaken by many of being dense. She is very wise and posses knowledge of the origin of creation and all the worlds that even Odin wouldn't know.

Ophis also is known to have interest in sacred gears because of their potential.
_________________________________________

History:

Ophis is the oldest being in existence as she was born when nothing existed. She lived in the dimensional gap as she was born there but eventually left when she wishes to see the other realm for a time. When she left returned but met great red who have taken residence in the dimensional gap. Because of their equal in power. Ophis wasn't able to get great red out of the dimensional gap which forced her to gather strong beings to follow her. She later received the leadership role of the khaos brigade by the fallen angel Satanael.

Lately she is shown to have wondered around the human world for a long time. Which nobody knows why and she hasn't told her reasons yet.
_________________________________________

Powers and abilities:

Infinite dragonic energy: as the dragon god of infinity. Ophis can manipulate her pure dragonic aura and fire beam of pure energy that can annihilate entire worlds and dimensions with ease. Her power is so great that the biblical god Yahweh was afraid of her.

Snakes: Ophis can use her infinite energy to use it to enhance people's magical power and sacred gear. They can also use it to enhance their magic spell to cause much more damage or greaten the effects of the spell.
_________________________________________

Trivia:

Ophis is rank as number 1 in the top 10 along with great red and Trihexa.

She was the only being that Yahweh was terrified off.

She loves sweets