Followed

Y/N was walking home from the restaurant where she worked at with earphones in. She came across a new store that was opening. She saw two men hanging a colourful banner with bold words saying, 'BTS merch store.' 

Y/N rolled her eyes. BTS was a internationally popular K-pop group, Y/N didn't listen to their music, but she didn't hate them nor disliked them. She was just disappointed it wasn't a store she would be interested in. 

She adjusted her bag which was resting on one shoulder and continued walking.

Y/N was passing through a dark alleyway when she heard footsteps behind her. She continued walking but turned her head to a brick wall to see a silhouette of a tall man, at least a head taller than her. 

She gulped but stayed calm. She started walking a bit faster and so did the man. Y/N was too scared and just ran for her life. The man kept following her. 

She could see he was waving his arm in the air. But she ignored him and continued running, but she wasn't looking which way she was going and almost bumped into a wall, she ran into a dead end. 

She could hear the man panting and she just stayed facing the wall. She grabbed the courage to swing herself around the confront the man. But as she was turning, her sandal slipped on the smooth concrete and she was about to fall back. But the man caught her before she could hit the wall. One of the man's hand was holding her waist and the other was on the wall.

They were still panting and were frozen in their spots. Y/N was staring into the man's deep brown eyes, and most of his face was covered with a mask. Y/N snapped back to reality and pushed the man off her. 

"What do you want? Why were you following me?" Y/N pressed her back against the wall. 

"Calm down, please don't draw attention." The man's deep voice said as he brushed off some dust on himself. 

"Why? So you can kidnap me!? NO NO NOT TODAY!" Y/N raised her voice. The man pressed his hand onto her mouth. Y/N didn't know what to do.

 "Please, let me explain." The man took his hand off slowly. 

"You dropped this book from your bag so I was following you." The man pulled out a small book from the inside of his giant red jacket. Y/N's eyes widened. 

"But why didn't you just yell at me saying I dropped my damn book? You gave me a heart attack." Y/N took the book with an angry pout. 

"Don't tell anyone but um." The man sighed before slowly removing his mask. Y/N couldn't believe he was even real.

He was out of this world gorgeous. Y/N gulped. The man lifted his eyebrows expecting Y/N to say something. 

"I know your shocked, please don't tell anyone you saw me, I think I should leave now, my manager called me a while ago." The man put his mask back on. 

"Manager? What are you, a K-pop idol?" Y/N laughed. 

"Um yes I am, do you not know who I am?" The man furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Am I supposed to?" Y/N stopped laughing and looked at him. 

"Have you been living under a rock?" The man asked. 

"Excuse you, why am I supposed to know you?" Y/N was offended. 

"I'm literally Kim Taehyung, BTS?" The man tried to make her recognise him. 

"OHH you're from BTS? I don't listen to BTS, sorry, not a fan." Y/N shook her head. 

Y/N could see that the man was a bit awkward now but she found it kind of cute. 

"Either way, you literally live in south Korea, you don't see our faces on billboards or something?" Taehyung asked. 

"I don't pay attention, I would honestly fail at life if it was a subject, I live in my own world." Y/N awkwardly tucked her lips in.

 "Ok... Anyways I'll be leaving." Taehyung gave an awkward smile and walked away.