Attempted Murder 2

*Next day*

Y/N and Taehyung walked into the police station. All the officer looked at them but Tae was looking for a specific officer. They walked into a room where an officer by the name, Jorge smith was sitting. 

"Mr. Kim, What brings you here? Is everything alright?" He stood up. 

"No officer, it's about some death threats, my wife will explain to you." Tae nodded at Y/N. 

"Oh my, go ahead and explain Miss Park." Officer Smith sat down as the couple did to. Y/N explained everything in detail as Tae held her hand. 

"Miss Park, soon to be Mrs Kim... these threats are pretty obvious. My daughter is an army and I happened to watch your last concert with her, there Miss Park was revealed, am I correct Mr Kim?" Officer Smith asked. 

"Yes, but I love Army, I know they wouldn't do something like this..." Tae was unsure himself. 

"Well Mr Kim, your concert was seen by almost the whole world, there are people who may not want you to get married." Officer Smith stated. 

"Who would it be then?" Tae glanced at Y/N. 

"Could be anyone, psychos, Sasaengs. or even mafias." Officer Smith sighed. 

"And why do they get to decide who I marry!? Why do I need their f***ing permission" Tae was angry.

 "Love calm down." Y/N stroked his arm. 

"Y/N how do you still not understand, they were going to run you over! How can I calm down!?" Tae squeezed Y/N's hand in anger. 

"Baby I know! I'm sure Mr Smith has a plan." Y/N sighed. 

"Yes Mr Kim, please calm down, I will hire the best body guards for Miss Park, I promise she'll be ok." Officer Smith assured. 

"She better be." Tae dragged Y/N back to the car with some other officers behind them.

Tae seemed to be still pretty angry even after getting home so Y/N told him to go take get rest. 

"Love, get some rest, you didn't sleep well last night." Y/N smiled at him. 

"Alright, wake me up if you need ANYTHING." Tae sighed. 

"Ok I will, now go." Y/N pushed Tae onto the stairs and he went to bed. Y/N was doing some chores when she checked the time. 

"It's already four pm, I'll make myself coffee then I'll go wake him up." Y/N thought to herself as she set her broom down and went to the kitchen. Y/N was taking her first sip when she heard Tae's voice.

 "Baby, your awake, did you sleep well." Y/N walked over to him. 

"Yes I did, you should've taken some rest too." He glared out the window to the security guards who were there. 

"Baby, I made you some strawberry milk." Y/N gave him the cutest eye smile. 

"Thanks love." Tae kissed Y/N's forehead and went to go grab his drink. 

"Are you sure your ok?" Y/N looked at him as he picked up his drink. 

"What if I wasn't a star?" Tae looked at a confused Y/N. 

"What do you mean?" Y/N scoffed. 

"I mean, If I wasn't a star, you wouldn't be having these problems." He leaned against the counter. 

"Y/N I am Kim Taehyung, I got lots of love from Army, I'm very lucky to have you and my music, but who are these people? who wants to kill you? Who are the ones who don't want me happy..?" Tae sighed. 

"Y/N I've decided, let's leave this place and live far away. We'll be happy together." He smiled as he walked towards Y/N. 

"Are you crazy Tae?!" Y/N was shocked. 

"Crazy to do anything for your love." Tae hugged Y/N but she was confused by Tae's behaviour, he was acting like a psycho honestly. 

"Tae your emotions are getting the better of you, the world needs you, even if you guys are disbanded, doesn't mean your career is over." Y/N gently pushed Tae off her. 

"Then there's only one option... Y/N let's break up, I'm the reason for your death threats, you'll be safer." Tae's smile faded. 

"Tae... You can't let them win, I-I love you." A tear rolled down Y/N's cheek. 

"Y/N trust me, If we want to be with each other, something needs to be sacrificed." Tae sighed deeply. Suddenly the sound of glass breaking was heard and Y/N immediately covered her ears. Tae ran to cover her as he looked around. A window had a hole and the TV was shot and the screen was full of .cracks.

"What happened?" Y/N was breathing heavily. 

"The window..." Tae gulped. The silence was interrupted by Y/N's phone again. They both turned to the coffee table which had her phone. She picked it up to see she got another text. 

"Missed you by a few inches, I think your a good little girl, LAST WARNING, Stay away from my Taehyung." Tae also read it and met eyes with Y/N. They both burst into tears as they held each other. 

"Baby I'm fine, don't cry please." Y/N couldn't hold her own tears. 

"Call the officer now." Tae broke the hug with a serious face, still streaming tears down his cheeks. Y/N called officer Smith and about thirty minutes later, the officer was here. 

"Whoever this person is, has an eagle eye for Y/N." Officer Smith looked at the cracked TV. 

"What were you and your security for? You told me she would be fine." Tae raised his voice. 

"Technically she is fine sir, but-" The officer was interrupted. 

"That b*tch stalker purposely missed, leave my house!" Tae gritted his teeth. 

"Tae..." Y/N needed him to calm down but he just glared at her. The officer left. Tae walked over to the couch and sat down hopeless... Y/N kneeled in front of him, she lifted his chin and looked into his eyes. 

"Why can't I marry the girl I love? I never did anything wrong, Y/N I swear." He started crying again. 

"I know baby I know." Y/N also teared up and linked foreheads with him. 

"Y/N let's leave, we have to leave now." Tae stood up. 

"Tae, it's your life, your career, your job, your passion... Don't quit... for me please..." Y/N also stood up. 

"Your right, I'll just take a quick shower, I'll be back." Tae rushed upstairs. After a while, Tae was drying his hair in the bedroom as Y/N was fixing her makeup. 

"Baby." Tae was smiling. 

"Yes." Y/N had to smile, no matter the situation, if he was happy she was too. 

"Do you love me?" Tae asked cutely. 

"Of course, more than myself." Y/N placed her makeup brush down. 

"Me too, I'm quite hungry, let's eat." Tae walked out the room with Y/N behind. Y/N felt something was weird but didn't think much. After eating they both climbed into bed and cuddled. He kissed her forehead. 

"I love you Y/N." They smiled at each other and fell asleep