Good But Annoying Neighbour

After a few minutes of silence Y/N made it to her apartment. 

"Oh my god! Same building." The guy laughed. Y/N just ignored him and onto a lift. She sighed. 

"Finally, that weird ass stalker ". 

"Oh I'm the weird ass stalker? I think you're the one stalking me." Y/N to see the guy leaning against the wall.

 "YOU" Y/N shouted. 

"My name's Cha Eunwoo thanks, my bad we're in New York, Eunwoo Cha." He introduced himself. Y/N was surprised he was Korean, but didn't ask. 

"Yours?" He asked. 

"Hello I am Park Y/N wait my bad we're in America, Y/N Park, soon to be Y/N Kim. It was not nice meeting you." Y/N rolled her eyes. 

"Wow you're also Korean! But I feel like I know you." He started speaking in Korean and that was when Y/N realised his English wasn't as great as his Korean. 

"Possible, but you don't so leave me alone." Y/N tried avoiding conversation  but he was so persistent. 

"True, but at least I know your a beautiful girl who thinks she's smart enough  to hide the disaster in her life." Eunwoo knew what he was saying. Y/N turned to him. 

"Something is wrong, and you can't hide that from me." Eunwoo smiled. Y/N turned back when she felt tears, that smile, and voice reminded her of Tae, her head started hurting like hell. 

"Y/N are you ok? Why are you sweating so much?" Y/N opened her eyes thinking It was Tae again but it was Just Eunwoo. 

"Should I take you to the doctor?" He asked worriedly. 

"No no, I'm fine, I just need my pills." Y/N sighed in pain. After a long time, the lift opened and Y/N walked to her room door. She immediately closed the door behind and ran to take her pills.

 "Y/N if you need any help I'll be on the floor above, I called the doctor, he'll be here soon." Eunwoo sweetly told her. Y/N didn't find him annoying this time, she remembered the times Tae would make sure she was ok when she was sick. 

"Thanks Eunwoo." Y/N felt tired and weak. A while later the doctor came. 

"Miss Y/N, you had a stress attack ,please make sure you take your medication on time." The doctor told her. 

"yes I will, thank you." Y/N nodded. As the doctor was leaving Y/N stopped him. 

"Doctor, if anyone asks just say it's blood pressure, I don't want anyone to know." Y/N requested. 

"Oh yes of course, but I recommend you have at least one person who knows." The doctor left. 

A month had passed and Y/N had covered most of the nearby shops, stores and apartments but no sign of Tae. Y/N woke up one day crying, she'd had another dream of Tae. She just wiped her tears and planned the places she'd go that day. She grabbed her keys and tried opening her apartment door. 

"Wtf why won't you open!?" Y/N tried pulling the door harder but it wouldn't budge. She tried unlocking it but it still wouldn't open. She called the front desk but no one seemed to be interested to answer. Y/N was losing her temper but remembered she had to calm down. 

"Eunwoo!" Y/N yelled walking onto her balcony. 

"Sh*t, don't even have his number." Y/N was very angry but managed to calm herself down. 

"You want my number?" Eunwoo looked down from his balcony smirking. 

"Oh my god" Y/N rolled her eyes.