He's Gone...

Y/N woke up a bit late the next day. She realised Tae wasn't next to her but naturally she thought he might be in the bathroom or something. She walked down stairs, still half asleep, scratching her head and yawning. When she went downstairs, Tae was nowhere to be seen, she finally called out for him. 

"Baby! Tae! Where are you?" Y/N became worried. As Y/N walked towards the kitchen she stopped next to the living room. There was a paper on the table. At first Y/N was scared it was the stalker again but she picked up the paper and read it. 

"I'm leaving, you'll be safer, please don't look for me, I love you baby girl..." Y/N's hands began to shake, she couldn't believe it. 

"This is a joke right? Baby come out, stop hiding. Come back please." Y/N feel to her knees crying. Y/N called Namjoon. 

"What's up Y/N!" Namjoon laughed. 

"J-joonie" Y/N sniffed. 

"Woah are you ok?" Namjoon was worried.

 "Joonie... Where's my Taehyung? I want him back." Y/N was crying so hard. 

"Wait, I'm coming over now." Namjoon hung up and ran to his car. Just twenty minutes later he came to Y/N's house. The door was already unlocked and Namjoon burst in. He saw Y/N holding her knees with dried tears on her cheeks, her eyes were puffy and red. 

"Y/N..." Namjoon had never seen Y/N like this. 

"He's gone." Y/N feel into Namjoon's arms. 

"It will be ok calm down." He stroked her hair. a few minutes later Y/N calmed down a bit and had explained everything that had happened. As Y/N was wiping her tears with a tissue, Namjoon held the note in his hand.

This is really weird, how could that jerk just leave!?" Namjoon sighed. 

"Did you call his parents or anyone?" Y/N shook her head. 

"I just broke down, I didn't know what to do." Namjoon patted her shoulder. 

"Let me call the others." Namjoon pulled out his phone. Soon all the boys arrived and comforted Y/N, they all made calls to his family, friends or people who could have known about this. 

"That idiot! He thinks leaving Y/N will solve this." Hobi scoffed. 

"He's going to be depressed his entire life by himself." Jin rolled his eyes. 

"We have to hurry, military service starts in another three weeks." Yoongi scratched his head. 

"What kind of solution is this! That coward!" Jungkook hugged Y/N.

*Week later*

"Y/N, news is spreading, Army wants to know where he is, we have to tell them." Namjoon sighed hopelessly. 

"Don't be stupid, we can't tell them, we don't even know if he's actually gone, he could still be here, we don't have proper answers for the media. We have to stay low." Yoongi stated. 

"Omg, Tae please come back." Jungkook squinted his eyes looking up. 

"Tell everyone he's out for military services." Y/N suggested. 

"Y/N, do you realise what your saying..." Jimin was shocked. 

"It's the only choice we have for now." Y/N nodded. 

"Y/N's right." Jin agreed. 

"So we can search for him in that time?" Jimin asked.

 "Yes." Y/N looked at the others. 

"Perfect, we will be going soon, which leaves you with Jk and Jimin. Hobi will be leaving a little later though, you still have five months with him." Namjoon explained. 

"Y/N are you sure you'll be ok?" Yoongi asked. 

"She's not alone, she has me and Jimin." Jungkook crossed his arms.

 "Mhm, we can use Hobi's help and we will search until we find him, he is our brother." Jimin was determined. 

"Y/N I promise the day we find him, I'll smack him across the face and teach him a lesson for leaving you." Jungkook gave an angry pout. 

"Just don't ruin his face." Y/N whispered.